Safe driving this easter...

Binaural

Eats Squid
I notice that you were smart enough to black out your number plate in that photo, but not cluey enough to realize your number plate is still on display on the first page of this thread?

danv

Likes Dirt
well 99% of those people should stop judging people on things like that. didnt your mum ever tell you that "its whats on the inside that counts"?

i dont consider myself a redneck...more of a bogan...
Sure she did, but the fact is the sticker says 'ROO DOOZER'. It's not being overly judgemental to think 'yeah he hits roos' just from looking at that sticker. If, for example, they saw the bullbar, or just the 4wd and the other stickers, with no roo-dozer sticker, and thought to themselves 'oh my god! wildlife killer!' then THAT would be overly judgemental. The roodozer sticker makes no real bones about it though, it's to the point. It says 'i am a roo-doozer. I kill roos.'

There is nothing wrong with any of the other stickers you have IMO, or your car or anything. I like your car. It's just that one sticker, because what it says is so provocative and nasty. The sticker isn't about having a bullbar, it's about killing roos. If it's meant to be about your bullbar, it isn't very clear, and therefore is also a shit sticker because of that. It is out of place compared to all the other entertaining, well meaning, and good stickers on your car.

You seem like a reasonable bloke, more reasonable than I judged you to be at the start of the thread. When I saw that car and the sticker at the start of the thread, I thought you would be the kind of person who would not listen to anything anyone said here, swear your head off and called us things, and then fucked off. To your credit you've stuck with the thread and you haven't blown your fuse. You are NOT the kind of person your sticker says you are! You are not the kind of person I thought you were from the sticker. I think if we met in person we might even get along, we have things in common. So please, for the love of hell, remove that one sticker that makes you like a right fucking idiot when you aren't one! And then who knows, I might actually help you out, if I saw you stuck hardcore out in the bush, whereas I wouldn't have before.

I hope you read what I wrote here and at least listen to it and give it some thought. Thankyou.

Last edited: