saddam going, going

lebronmtb

Likes Bikes and Dirt
cant be sure hes going to die till he is dead. their handing him over to iraqui's to kill him arent they?

Little T

Likes Dirt
Yep he sure is dead. He got convicted for acts against humanity, and he was hung at 6:05pm local time in Iraq.

I think it is pretty good that he's dead now because now the country should settle down and hopfully the terrorist attacks will stop.

Disturbed.Rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Im not happy, killing people is wrong.
It just proves that Iraq is still living in the dark ages, still full of barbarians...just like Texas.

Especialy hanging....it wasnt neck break hanging either it was strangulation.
Gas chamber or lethal injection I could almost understand....mind you I wouldnt of minded seeing him get some of his own medicin with the good ol' mulcher, feet first!

kizza01

Likes Dirt
* scanning youtube....*:rolleyes:
You sicko... *awaits link quietly*

Well hes probably chillin with 70 virgins atm in heaven with allah,

Seriously, now he has been turned into a martre.

Tho its cool he said dont target other forces and countries that helped the US (thats us)!

I feel safer now.

m_g

Likes Dirt
So everyone happy?
no, killing people is f'ed up, no matter who it is...
I read John Grishams "The Chamber" when I was young and that kind of set my ideas on it...Also, did anyone see the doco on ABC about a fortnight ago about the Aussie Van Nguyen executed over in Singapore for running drugs...That will make anyone question the death penalty...

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Im not happy, killing people is wrong.
It just proves that Iraq is still living in the dark ages, still full of barbarians...just like Texas.
IMO soooo many people deserve to die a slow painful death for their crimes. I regret that the Iraq did not leave him in a dark hole and throw him a bucket of live roaches every few days, a bit of water (just to keep him alive) until he slowly went insane and began to eat his own fingers.

In case you didn't guess, I am all for the death penalty, for specific crimes, in Australia.

Last edited:

bulllet

Banned
IMO soooo many people deserve to die a slow painful death for their crimes. I regret that the Iraq did not leave him in a dark hole and throw him a bucket of live roaches every few days, a bit of water (just to keep him alive) until he slowly went insane and began to eat his own fingers.

In case you didn't guess, I am all for the death penalty, for specific crimes, in Australia.
"your a sick man chubbs"

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight

The argument against the death penalty is not that they dont deserve to die, but who are we to decide that fate... killing a man by law is still killing a man, its even worse when the state passes the death penalty as punishment to someone for murder... see the hypocracy? An eye for an eye turns the whole world blind [Gahndi]

Im not dissapointed that he is dead, although I think I would prefer that he serve his sentence in prison, amongst the general community.

Argh, what punishment is just for such crimes?

bulllet

Banned
I am not so worried about Sadam going as he DID do bad things, but the fact he was hung for not abiding by the laws and rules set down by then UN is hypocracy as goerge bush INVADED Iraq without the UN's permission, thus making goerge bush a criminal.

Should george bush be the next to be hung?

I say yes.

dr.matt

Likes Dirt
yeah good riddance to saddam.

and the death penalty debate - if you commit crimes in a country that has the death penalty as a punishment stiff s**t.

should lil' johnny (howard) be hung as a accessory??

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight

and the death penalty debate - if you commit crimes in a country that has the death penalty as a punishment stiff s**t.

should lil' johnny (howard) be hung as a accessory??
Indeed, stiff shit - I wont argue with that at all.

Although it doesn't mean it's right...

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yep he sure is dead. He got convicted for acts against humanity, and he was hung at 6:05pm local time in Iraq.

I think it is pretty good that he's dead now because now the country should settle down and hopfully the terrorist attacks will stop.
Not a hope in hell that will happen.

Capital punishment fixes nothing. Killing will continue, Iraq will spiral out of control. Very little will stop that.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member

And what if it still doesn't deter criminals from offending?

I'd rather see them work on chain gangs cleaning up oil spills, mowing lawns, cleaning toilets and making our lives better. Why waste such a useful resource on something as pointless as vengence?

Stone67

Likes Dirt
Every ones gonna die, its just a matter of when and how, right or wrong who gives a shit if its today or in another five years time. I don't see the point of keeping him alive. And to call people barbarians for mecifuly putting someone out of there and everyone elses misery, whilst condoning making them suffer in humilating circumstances for 10, 20 or who knows how many years is an attitude that I find incomprehensible. Is that the civilized way.....ohhh I get it:confused: