Running .exe's on school pc's

mtb_champ

Likes Bikes and Dirt
just having a muck around in a few bludge classes when we have frees or teachers away....
does anyone know how to run .exe's on pc's that have banned them?
i heard someone say VNC...
they dont run off usb's....
and cmd cannot be run...
maybe php script???
anyone, cheers.

TheBofh

Likes Dirt
It depends how they secure the PCs. I use a group policy that only allows certain filenames which have a checksum associated with them. Even if you rename another file to one that is on the allowed list or change a script that is allowed in any way it won't run.

Joehax

Squid
Make a boot disk and log on as local admin.

Getting caught will probably get you into a lot of trouble. If they use GP to set the local admin account I'm not sure how well it'll work..

*edit*

Forum won't let me post URL because I have less than 5 posts.

Just google 'boot disk admin password'..

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
It depends how they secure the PCs. I use a group policy that only allows certain filenames which have a checksum associated with them. Even if you rename another file to one that is on the allowed list or change a script that is allowed in any way it won't run.
Thats a GOLD policy Bofh.... a totally evil policy, but so well thought out....

VNC... yeah, go for VNC..... Oh, thats right, you cant run an exe file.... spanky heard someone say - just do school work.... prob the same person who mentioned VNC...

s

mtb_champ

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dude, yoy can make a cmd file yourself. its quite easy.
yer. we used to make batch files to shutdown other comps until we got in a bit of trouble....
so yer batch files are banned as well..........
oh well, back to school work.