Rockshox Reverb problems

MARKL

Eats Squid
don't know the reverbs, but do you have to keep topping up the air to 250 psi regularly? check to see if the Schrader valve is seated correctly, mix up some dishwashing detergent and water and brush on to see if any bubbles are forming around the valve (air leak!).
if the air is not leaking out and remaining at 250 but feels spongy, sounds like you are compressing trapped air in the system, this will move and compress first before any hydraulic fluid moves
When I got my Reverb the instructions from SRAM said not to touch the air pressure...so I didn't and it still works perfectly. As a general rule unless there is a problem that a bleed doesn't fix I wouldn't touch the air valve at all.

ChopSticks

Banned
bled my 3rd reverb yesterday on a mates bike.... I'm sorry, but seriously! these things SUCK !

they are mediocre when they work... and downright shit/dangerous when they dont (which seems to be very often)... imagine downhill doing a techy section, expecting to slam the dropper... only to have it suck and you go OTB

KS LEV is far far superior ! ... and who likes to bleed another set of hydraulic hoses? cable FTW !!!