Rebel without a cause

Likes Dirt
This maybe the most random request in farkins history, but this is the off topic section and hopefully someone can help me. Basically im looking for a vintage black and white photo of a guy riding along on an old motor bike standing on the seat. I need this photo for a project and have seen it before on the internet as a computer background or something similar but for the life of me cant find it again.

skivi

Likes Dirt
i think you want this image by Scott Pommier, a prominent skate/motorcycle photographer from the states, also a good buddy of Max Schaaf (my hero)

if thats not the one i believe there's an old photo of a Hells Angel member up on the tank mid flight down a highway though i can't find it in my archives or on the net.

now say thank you very much :p

Daneel

Likes Dirt
i was going to say.. that looks like bonneville, what with the stripe on the ground, the type of bike and that distincive sheen to the ground..

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
Pansy.

This is how a real man rides a motorbicycle.

I'll take the land speed record on your dick, wearing undies and a stack hat over the 'always wear full gear' crowd any day. That's tops.

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looking at the photo posted by NCR600, i cant help but wonder if the mud guard ever had the 'razor scooter brake' effect. What with his weight on it and all... could have some seriously warm nuts.

Daneel

Likes Dirt
mmm, i do like the taste of well roasted nuts.....

..bah, uh, what? who said that? just nothing, doing nothing over here.... ;)

come on people, lets find some more random-ass images :D