Queensland Election Thread

taitt

Likes Dirt
The biggest shock for me is that people actually voted for Katter...
The seats that he will win are in NQLD, which has traditionally been ignored by the major parties. I can understand exactly why they did.

Not that I did.

Looks to be around 75ish LNP, 10 ALP, 3 IND, 3 KAP by the end.

Matt H

Eats Squid
Lets see how the next 3 years go, eh?

Something that has really bothered me about this election is the wierd Lady Macbeth vibe I get from Lisa Newman...

Last edited:

NZSNOWDOG

Likes Dirt
WOW,cheaper petrol,lower electricity prices,cheaper living prices-YEAH RIGHT.
I thought people would want less government,looks like I was wrong.
Now Campbell can ruin Qld like he has done Brisbane.
This guy will have a freehand to do what he wants now.
Brisbane city council under Newman,was so inefficient and wasteful it was unbeleivable.
I think its time for a look at the whole political system.

Kamikazee ideki

Likes Dirt
Not saying labor was any better,but your friend doesnt have a great track record in Brissy...
Haha, have to say I don't I don't know a whole lot about what he's done in Brisbane. He can't of been too terrible judging by the fact that pretty much every Labor seat in Brisbane is now LNP...

Nabdaddy

Likes Dirt
What's the difference between the Queensland Labor Party and a TOYOTA Tarago?

The Tarago has got 8 seats……

Ba-dum chhhhhhhhh :D

Purt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I for one am looking forward to the announcement of a new tunnel from Brisbane to Cairns.

They're both as crap as each other, some random midget who feels the need to have to feel up his ugly wife up every time he's in front of a camera or some old fart chick who thinks it's a great idea to put on her best impression of inbred mix between a fish and cane toad each time she steps out of her house.