Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Hint before I reveal: The gang was named after a County in Arizona, and the name of the County happens to be a song by Audioslave.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Name the Frame and Fork model that Rob Warner won his World Cup DH on
All over the frame: Giant ATX 990, greatest bike of all time. Fork not as sure on, doubt it would have been a Boxxer on an ATX990. Marzhocchi Z1’s?

He was doing a rebuild on his YouTube channel. Not sure if he’s finished or not, I only caught the first episode.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
All over the frame: Giant ATX 990, greatest bike of all time. Fork not as sure on, doubt it would have been a Boxxer on an ATX990. Marzhocchi Z1’s?

He was doing a rebuild on his YouTube channel. Not sure if he’s finished or not, I only caught the first episode.
yep..correct on both counts
I was running an ATX 970 with RST MOZO Pro's around the same time... same rear sub frame, but had a Chromo front triangle, Pity the RST Hi5's hadn't been released then - Full elastomer send!

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
yep..correct on both counts
I was running an ATX 970 with RST MOZO Pro's around the same time... same rear sub frame, but had a Chromo front triangle, Pity the RST Hi5's hadn't been released then - Full elastomer send!
I had an 890 with Judy C’s. Always liked the sound of the Mozo and Hi5’s. From memory they were air damped? I switched to a Cane Creek AD5 on the 890 which was surprisingly good with an air damping setup.