Post your Roadie

WolfCreekPsycho

Likes Dirt
Just a tip... make sure you hide the sex toys next time you take a pic of your bike... I mean, love your bike, but dont LOVE your bike ;)

My ride.. Fuji ACR 1.0
I picked this up a little while ago as a training ride and have actually been enjoying riding it.

Ditched the original wheels and got a set of Spinergy PBO's for it which feel really nice to ride on... for a budget bike Im happy.

Attachments

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I've just finished building this for a mate's son...got to love garage sales something like this costs $80. All I've needed to do is fit new tyres, seat, bar tape & a hand-me-down chainring/chain/freewheel (from my Kona Paddywagon).

The restoration work took me much longer...sticker removal (was an Apollo Concorde, Tange 900 DB tubing), polishing, paint touch-up, bearing overhauls, redishing the rear wheel, re-tensioning both, etc:

Last edited:

tomns

Squid
I picked up some new wheels for my steel Peugeot that I rebuilt a while back.

Respoked painted Zipps on Miche hubs, they roll very sweetly and can't wait for some new brake pads to arrive so I can for a ride - I also upgraded the the Miche brakes which seem to be made for the exact frame geometry - they are 47mm - 57mm reach and are cheap cheap on ebay - $30 is for a brand new set delivered
dual pivot fronts and good stopping power. I upgraded them before heading to France over July, plenty of stopping power as tested on the big mountains !

Tom

jaseh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My first roadie without down tube shifters

Got a smoking hot deal on this from Bikebug in North Sydney yesterday,
2010 Argon 18 Plutonium, 105 shifting, R600 cranks and R500 wheels with Speedplay xero pedals.
new bike 005.JPG

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Trek Madone 4.9

Not mine, but a bike I pointed out to a mate which was advertised here:

Needless to say, he's a happy camper!

Last edited:

Sumgy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Here is my Moots Compact.
Size 59 (58cm ETT).
SRAM Red
Moots seatpost and stem
Fulcrum Racing 1's
Blah , blah, blah
NFI on weight
Will be keeping this for quite a while.
Love it.

Last edited:

Sumgy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Updated my pics.
New 3T Ergosum bars and Elite Aussie flag cages.
I could never get the old bars into the position I wanted.

iscarrr

Likes Dirt
Updated my pics.
New 3T Ergosum bars and Elite Aussie flag cages.
I could never get the old bars into the position I wanted.
I guess the cages match the Garmin ;)

How do you find the bars? Been thinking about them for a while.