post your bboards/ surfboards

brusier

Likes Dirt
i know that all you farkin fellas love a good boog sesh........
so feel free to post up your bodyboards or surfboards

the front

the slick

yeh so heres my new fella,

"nmd dave winchester 08"

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
Thats pretty sweet man! I dont think its really worth posting my $50 body board from Rebel Sport though...;)

Xtremefreak

Likes Dirt
2004 RHEOPAIPO stinger 41 complete with pineapple flavour sex wax don't have any pics though get some in 4 weeks when i head down to the sunny coast

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have an 05/06mdl Player. Last of the NMD's before they went shit.

I've always bought players and they have served me well. I use the old boards of shorey bashing and the like.

Also got a mal, mini-mal and a fish. Can't remember all the dimensions.

Can't be arsed getting pics either.

Mr Sheen

Likes Dirt
Epic 6'8" 19" 2.5" ( i dont own it but seeing that its at my house and im the only one who uses it , near enough ) and Morey MEZ Ben player 40". They spent the last few years in hibernation until this summer when injurys got me going back to the beach and remembering why i spent so much of my teenage years surfing , now im hooked all over again.

Attachments

Last edited:

tasride

Cannon Fodder
I ride a custom shaped 4 play board atm, but buying a new Morey Mach 7" next week.

Have a ten year old manta wingnut bodyboard under the house somewhere, they were the days 1ft gave me stoke.
Post some pics soon.

Mojo

Likes Dirt
mojo where abouts do you patrol at??
or did you just skank the gear
haha that weirdo pic is from when i was doing summer camps in the US of A. but yeh i do patrol. im from down at North Nulla. the home of the race riots! haha