Post your 29er!

Nath8

Likes Dirt
Fat'n'unfit nice looking bike.

Here's a pic of mine weighing 8.1kg's with some real tyres. Mine would weigh 7.6 to if I used Fred's as well!!

Attachments

Big JD

Wheel size expert

Attachments

Hud

Likes Dirt
Nice Swift JohnD, I really like them. As for the floating 'Brew cogs I like them too! I'll be getting one for the Selma when I'm up for a new drivetrain.

Real head tube badge is coming John!

Sad that you have decided that a road bike is better on the road...but umm I swear I have heard that somewhere before!

We might be able to do something about switching all the bits into a Peregrine frame if that helps...thats roady...well, fat tyre, gravel, disk brake roady anyway...sort of baby steps if you like. We don't want you to jump straight into lycra and carbon...

Big JD

Wheel size expert
baby steps

Real head tube badge is coming John!

Sad that you have decided that a road bike is better on the road...but umm I swear I have heard that somewhere before!

We might be able to do something about switching all the bits into a Peregrine frame if that helps...thats roady...well, fat tyre, gravel, disk brake roady anyway...sort of baby steps if you like. We don't want you to jump straight into lycra and carbon...
What are you saying Larry, that the sight of me dressed in lycra adourning a carbon racer would not a positive one? I would look hot - if it was 1987. I think we should talk - some more - again - once more. I have no idea what l want - as usual. Who would have thought that a road bike would suit road riding.

jathanas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I love this thing!
I'm also running a Thomson setback. Love'em.

Are you running a Ralph rear and a Renegade front? That would be the wrong way around for most, as you'd want to be cornering with the tyre with the most grip upfront, and pedalling with the least resistance at the rear. :)

juan

Likes Dirt
I'm also running a Thomson setback. Love'em.

Are you running a Ralph rear and a Renegade front? That would be the wrong way around for most, as you'd want to be cornering with the tyre with the most grip upfront, and pedalling with the least resistance at the rear. :)
Yep, you are right, what happened is i damaged the renegade rear and put that one quick. Must change them. :eek:range:

Last edited:

juan

Likes Dirt
That is farrrkin beautiful! :clap2: Did you build that cannondale? OMG!....i want one!

Last edited:

Nath8

Likes Dirt
Very nice Russ! I can't wait to throw my leg over it and compare it to my el cheapo Hong-Fu.
Let the weigh off begin on Sunday morning.:clap2:

Sumgy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What are you saying Larry, that the sight of me dressed in lycra adourning a carbon racer would not a positive one? I would look hot - if it was 1987. I think we should talk - some more - again - once more. I have no idea what l want - as usual. Who would have thought that a road bike would suit road riding.
You would definitely need a skin suit to pull off the look though.