post up your bmx (s)

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
damn man, talk about ripped off. are you better at riding than she is at playing? cos you could use that as an excuse for them to put some more money to your hobbies..?

nothing like a bit of healthy sibling competition rivalry.
tried, and failed miserably....i guess shes just the loved one:p

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
skateingmtber, nice wheel, top of the line everything! Your bike is looking much better each you repost it. Get those new grips (and bars) on, and maybe get some fly ruben pedals. Then it won't need more upgrades for at least a couple of weeks haha.

dizzy14

Likes Bikes
Heres my Eastern ace of spaces pro, just recently got it so its pretty stock..got new grips on the way as these ones are terrible and think the only other thing im going to upgrade for now is the bars ( dont like the feel of these ) cheers
P1130013.JPG

P1130004.JPG

P1130014.JPG

Last edited:

Trailst4r

Likes Dirt
nice, i'd only change the seatpost and the clamp. the clamp looks too fat :p and the normal macneil seatpost is not "slam able". get those macneil stomp/stump(??) post and it'll be great :)

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nice, i'd only change the seatpost and the clamp. the clamp looks too fat :p and the normal macneil seatpost is not "slam able". get those macneil stomp/stump(??) post and it'll be great :)
got me an 18gram Colony seat clamp on the way:D . and i don't run my seat slammed as it gets in the way of leg when i do turndowns and lookbacks

will...

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My New Wheel.

Too Bad it's in America :( Along with my 30t Vermont Sprocket and my Teal JC's.

Attachments

Last edited: