post up your bmx (s)

ex-chopper

Likes Bikes
Just started riding bmx so i thought id post up a pic of teh pinkbike, nothing much parts wise but hopefully cool regardless. stock 06 gt bump painted pink with white bars and forks.

ex-chopper

Likes Bikes
wheres your brakes ??? dont tell me you are another brake less sheep, with guys like you and others having pink bikes, i dont know where this sport is going.
last time i checked i was the only guy i knew that had a pink bike and why wouldnt you run brakeless if you could?

norcotim

Likes Dirt
dont let this thread desintergrate to shit talk ^^^^^ and whats wrong with running brakeless and having a pink bike??? how can you say where is this sport going bmx is so tech at the moment and guys are doing some crazy shit!!! , ex-chopper nice ride dude what sort of ridng you doing with it (street,dirt,flatland??)

cheers tim

Last edited:

mtberdave

Likes Dirt
Here's mine...he he he...(its shit as you can see:D )

-1998 Mongoose Villain all stickers..GONE.
-Fully custom mum's skirt + duct tape seat
-Spray painted bars, forks, cranks
-A lazy sunday afternoon hack job on the bars
-No form of braking actually attached to the bike
-Grips off my little sister's heapa..sorry bout that:(

Just out of curiosity, Samuel, how much does yours weigh? It is nice...
geez that gave me a good laugh

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
bit off new shit.

blue profile SS with blue primo spokes

painted my forks black, elminating that horrible brown.

got new BLACK Hoffman Mushroom grips for my Colony Unlucky 13 bars (black with purple fade) which arent here yet! rids of that shitty light blue

these are the bars but with the limited ed. purple fade:D

gotta get rid of the orange pedals and get some blue ones. will also probbaly get a blue front hub too, possible magnalite. put my other Ti peg on. just gotts get a new (blue) 30t sprocket, fly cranks and blue front spokes to accomodate a new blue hub. also united u forks, or colony officials, or possibly even the new Odyssey Dirt Classic. weighs about 11.2kg

Last edited:

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i like your piano.

blue front hub would look sweet with it too.
yes, well its actually my sisters. parents bought it for her. cost $12,000 coz she plays piano (not to be a smartass boasting about the price or anything), and i, got given $400 towards an STP which broke pretty quick:rolleyes:

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
yes, well its actually my sisters. parents bought it for her. cost $12,000 coz she plays piano (not to be a smartass boasting about the price or anything), and i, got given $400 towards an STP which broke pretty quick:rolleyes:
damn man, talk about ripped off. are you better at riding than she is at playing? cos you could use that as an excuse for them to put some more money to your hobbies..?

nothing like a bit of healthy sibling competition rivalry.

namehtmas'

Likes Bikes

this is my proper proclaimer,
with drive forks
sunday bars
eastern cranks and wheels,
25/9 gearing
primo grips
odyssey lever
linear cable
eastern brakes
jc camo pedals
velo gumbol seat
kmc superlight chain(something)

i dont give a about the weight i only got the forks as i bent the others and they were a cool colour, but it is 11.7kg i think does that sound about right?