post up your bmx (s)

del

Likes Dirt
yeah no shit, i think im going to get lumberjacks, cranks, and wheels befor i do shit lol
I have lumberjacks. the badgers are a relatively similar and awesome bar(i think almost exact with angles but 27 not 28 wide and 0.25 less rise which is like 6mm shorter) = not worth the money!

sorry for telling you what to do haah they are just really good bars

Last edited:

hubbie

Forever 1,337
Nothing changed. Was doing some stuff on my new car. Decided to do a double check.

Car is a late 2000 VX Bommadore Wagon
Tinted Windows, 16" S-pack wheels, Black SS headlights, Berlina Interior. Debadged all the double-sided taped badges.
That's pretty much how I bought it, except I debadged it.

Just like the BMX, won't stay stock for long, but being poor and still paying most of the car off, I won't be able to perform the outlandish plans I have for it, like 19's, full stainless exhaust, stereo (no subs, they get in the way of bikes), front end conversion etc, but in the mean time, I will soon be doing a Pod Filter and custom heatshield, with custom Cold Air intake and cold air microchip, headunit, SS bumper, colourcoding, bmx window sticker (probably custom Fit), BMX numberplates and a bunch more. It's still just a derro family car though, so I don't want to get too sully sick, but it is fast.

BMX is great as usual. Cranks are on their way out. Creaking pretty bad. KHE tyre's going sweet. Had 2 punctures, but they were glass and wire through the tyre, and the tyre's still sweet.

deaks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
spaz- looks awesome.

hubbie- sick bike and car looks good too. but bike :eek:

danclosh- sounds good.. didnt you have directors ? :confused:

/\/\3qq3/\/\

Likes Dirt
Double awesomeness lewis!
Since you got a car you can trek it to StIves soon yew!!!:p
I can't wait.

Update:
New wheelset from bazz1990

Next update will be a new sprocket, chain, grips, new frame in monthish and probably back to brakeless!

Better pics when I can be bothered

Last edited:

hubbie

Forever 1,337
looking rad Tom! I'd get your destickerising on, personally. Would look real sweet with those colours.

ruckes

Likes Dirt
what tyre you get cam?
ow and spaz's bike is light as f@$k, i had a ride yest so good thats if the wheel didnt keep slipping