post up your bmx (s)

hubbie

Forever 1,337
Tom, me and Josh were going to come up on sunday, but he's sent off his frame for warranty today, so maybe in a few weeks. Like 2 or so, when I get back from holidays. Hit up the bmx track on the way back haha

andytaylor

Likes Dirt
Tom, me and Josh were going to come up on sunday, but he's sent off his frame for warranty today, so maybe in a few weeks. Like 2 or so, when I get back from holidays. Hit up the bmx track on the way back haha
were were you going

and who sent their frame off for warranty

hubbie

Forever 1,337
were were you going

and who sent their frame off for warranty
my mate josh cracked his pantera v2 and is hoping for a mutiny sinister when our distro warranties it.

Yeah I meant we were going to come up to Stives. I don't really like it, we were just going to come see you guys.

Yeah harry, I havent ridden summerhill or Five dock, or dulwich or campbelltown and i want to ride them all soon! I'll let you know if i'm going to summerhill or five dock. both pretty close are they?

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
^yeah, dulwich and five dock and summer hill are all within riding/driving distance of each other. i wouldnt bother with summer hill though, it's WORSE than st.ives.

Lemontime

Eats Squid
^yeah, dulwich and five dock and summer hill are all within riding/driving distance of each other. i wouldnt bother with summer hill though, it's WORSE than st.ives.
It's good fun when there's no more than 3 other people..

shredder dj

Likes Dirt
I previously posted on page 429, but since then it has got a new paint job. Oh, BTW it's a Forgotten Victim.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Specifications
Frame - Hi Ten, 20.25" with internal H/set. Loose ball mid BB.
Fork - Forgotten Full CrMo fork with 2pce steerer tube.
Handlebar - Hi Ten
Stem - Alloy Frontload
Crank - CrMo tubular 3pce.
Sprocket - Forgotten sprocket 6061-T6 CNC 36T.
Chain - KMC Kool
Pedals - Wellgo
Rim - Alex single-wall 36hole
Tyres - Kenda
Freewheel - 14 tooth
Saddle - Forgotten Mid Seat
Total Weight - 10.5 - 11 kilos

Last edited: