Post the cool 26" ride you got cheap because most drank the bigger wheel cool aid.

Mr Kurt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
indeed, i'm that keen i already bought some matching decals...

Hey Mitchy, where abouts did you find these pearlers?

On another note, I have a sub $500 2010 Intense Tracer ;) No photos (This is my first venture onto Rotorburn in a while, I'm under-prepared), sweet little rig, albeit with a welded rear end.

mad greek

Likes Dirt
my lowly 26'er... :pout:

i paid good money for most of the gear; only just now realising i got a good deal on the frame and fork, the 26" specific bits. :thumb:
Love it Mitch! That frame looks wicked the way you completed it. Hows the new shock ride?

Cheers,
Theo

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
And I appreciate it most sincerely. She's such a fun little unit. Gone to a good home, so she has.

Currently four and a half: Flux, Sultan, 5.Spot and Rail, plus an incomplete DHR project. A Cyclosys might have to be added at some point. Reckon i've found my brand.
What size is the rail? just in case your taking offers!

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Long. No sell.
I can't say I'd sell it to me either.

One of lifes regrets is not getting one back in 2004 (ish?), heavy pig of a bike, but from all accounts people are still not selling them.

Another of lifes regrets is selling my afterburner DH 98 model.

zac

Likes Dirt
Long. No sell.
Jeezus, it still looks the goods mate. Don't regret selling mine to you, but sometimes I do wonder if I should've held onto it then I remember it was definitely the wrong sort of bike for me. Still...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have recently been on the 26 prowl and found these 2...

Replacement for my stolen m4x:

IMG_20150728_101517.jpg
(Yep another m4x. It's such a sweet frame to ride.)

A little piece of nostalgia I couldn't resist:

IMG_20150728_104735.jpg
(This build is way back on the back burner.)

specci82

Likes Dirt
Here's my 26 hardtail carbon i finished recently fairly cheap- the Chinese carbon frame costed me $220.00 bucks brand new (display item)
This is the second one i've built up... although they are Chinese no name (supposedly the brand is Stars circle) frame they're actually pretty decent to ride

Chinesecarbon22.JPG

moorey

call me Mia
Not a bargain, but have been keen on a Ventana frame for a while. Picked this up about 4 months ago.
El Toro frame with eccentric bb, Sid RLT's, industry 9 SS hubs on Stans 355 rims, middleburn cranks, Formula The One brakes. Great little commuter....that I no longer really need for cummuting duties, as the terrain to new job isn't suited to SS, and I've geared the Marley, but I can't bear with the thought of parting with this :behindsofa:
image.jpg

Rhys_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
26" everything in my garage.

Picked this up recently from the old man. Tidied a few things up - massive upgrade from cantis to Vs, farewell to yellow seat and grips etc etc. Heaviest bike I've got but still love it :bounce: