Post the cool 26" ride you got cheap because most drank the bigger wheel cool aid.

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Who has cashed in on the new wheel fads by getting an awesome 26er cheap?
Post up your new ride(be it a blinged out used bike, or discounted freshy).
Sorry I don't have one to get the ball rolling, about to though and that's what spurred this thread on.

ChopSticks

Banned
Missus 2010 Trace x3

I'll get the ball rolling then...

Purchased just over 2 years ago (06/12) for a sweet $590 bucks + a bag full of new tyres and tubes (seller went 29er).

some bits of bling later...

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I rushed to by the last 26er model of the Remedy so I can pick up all the 26" gear as people try to get rid of it.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Giddy Yup...

New rotors, grips and tyres, everything else is pure superseded cream :thumb: even the spanking cassette and chain still in its package.

shwinboy

Likes Dirt
I bought two of these frames with shocks for less than the cost of the shocks. One almost new I've built up as my trail bike and the other as spare parts. I also stocked up on rims when CRC was blowing them out super cheap.

Attachments

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Giddy Yup... New rotors, grips and tyres, everything else is pure superseded cream :thumb: even the spanking cassette and chain still in its package.
Thats a bit different to the GT! Should be a great ride... had it out much yet?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Mavic deetraks for the nomad from Pushys.

Giant glory from lbs "with everyone wanting bigger wheels we cant sell these..."

Marzocchi 66s for the glory.

It has been a good year for bargains.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Thats a bit different to the GT! Should be a great ride... had it out much yet?
Yes, very nice. Just the one outing so far, Ballarat triple ring challenge.

Still a bit to fettle yet. Stack height, stem length, shorten chain, actually set sag, new gear cable :doh:. Was a bit of a rush job to get it up for the ride, just got it ridable at Moorey's place just in time not to be too late for the start.

I swear I'll be early next year :tsk:

Did you spot your valves mate?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I'm lovin the niner logo in the shop window! that's sick.

I'd post picks of my rad little 26 inbred but no camera. Got my rims for a steal, and the frame wasn't too bad either. Second raddest bike I've owned, ever (first is my first 'proper' bike, Kona cowan 2005)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand then I bought one of the new reigns. Absolutely SWIMMING in the cool aid! So enduro

Post the cool 26" ride you got cheap because most drank the bigger wheel cool...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412365392.382031.jpg

Got this for an absolute bargain couple months ago!

Only minor changes at the moment. Grips, pedals, ardent front tyres and SLX brakes up front. Still sussing out if I should go wider bars or not...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: