Post about your positive trade dealings with other forum users

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yep, there definitely used to be a thread on this but I cannot find it. We also used to have names in sigs and iTrader, but that all disappeared ages ago and we started the thread.

Oh well, time to revive the habit with this thread.

Just bought a frame from @Rusty_68 - perfect trade, excellent communications and all care taken with the product, which was even better than advertised

Traded with @moorey in the past, good trade in all aspects, but didn't appreciate the dick pics that came with it...

There's been heaps more trades over the years: cleeshoy, Parrallax, nicho, Naz, Benana, @wombat, etc. etc.,but I don't think those blokes ride this train anymore.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
I used to keep a list somewhere of all the trades I’ve made and the forum members I rate. I’ll try and dig it up and add to this later but here is a start:
@29er_king4lyf (aka @moorey)
@Plankosaurus
@Labcanary
@beeb (via plankosaurus)
@the drizzle
@JV Genius
@pink poodle
@Jpez

all first rate and would trade without hesitation

Also @zaf. Had a few great trades with him and support when I was chasing a warranty issue. I know he left the site under a bit of a cloud but he was always a good bloke to deal with from my perspective ( no comment on his political views).

EDIT: that @chimpy bloke has some good stuff that he sells off once a year too. I’ve bought a few things and ride heaps faster now

Last edited:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Ha! Holy shit, no, I don't. Pretty sure that I rode with him at a few races as well back when I was DHing and I don't recall us having a beef. No idea what happened there. Obviously upset him somehow.

I forgot, I've also had good experiences with @Plankosaurus

I'm sure a few more current members will come into my monkey brain over time....

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry maybe slightly off topic, it is rotorburn after all :)

I don't buy or sell much stuff but had very positive dealings with a couple of members, usually when I'm in a time of need haha
Thanks @Litenbror and @moorey @PJO

But there are a bunch of legends on here who've offered to keep me rolling in times of need after I've broken something, including when I broke myself haha.
Offering to lend parts, training stuff for when I couldn't ride, trail advice or even just asking if I'm ok.
You guy's know who you are and I'm forever grateful, such an awesome community on here.