Post about your positive trade dealings with other forum users

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I might be losing my marbles, but I thought there was a thread where we would post positive trade dealings with other forum users. Did I imagine that or do my search abilities just suck?

I want to post my positive experience buying a frame from @Rusty_68

IF I find the old thread, I'll delete this one. If there was no old thread, I'll convert this one.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
I might be losing my marbles, but I thought there was a thread where we would post positive trade dealings with other forum users. Did I imagine that or do my search abilities just suck?

I want to post my positive experience buying a frame from @Rusty_68

IF I find the old thread, I'll delete this one. If there was no old thread, I'll convert this one.
There definitely was something or maybe we just used to update signatures or something in the profiles.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Yep, all burner trades have been good.

I've even found all the burners I've met thus far, to be thoroughly pleasant company......... their opinion may differ.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
There definitely was something or maybe we just used to update signatures or something in the profiles.
Yeah it was a signature thingy, I remember it from when I was a young flog obsessed with 29ers. How things change.

Shout out to @ads_11 (sold me my first full suspension frame!) @Big JD, @Scotty675, @NoFilter, @link1896 and probably several others I've forgotten. Huge thanks to @Beno22 if he's still around these parts, dude was a legend to deal with.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Signatures and then subsequently profiles when the line limit came in to stop the crazy long sigs full of quotes and bike lists etc etc

Go to your profile then "about" and it's still there (if you did it at the time). Some old names in this one:

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Big Ads is a good mate of mine, he used to trade bikes with Big JD a bit, reckon they sold each other 3-4 XXL bikes.

What was the bike ? Lenz Leviathan ?
I bought his 2008 Intense Spider 29 frame back in... I think October 2011. Finding that frame for sale on here was my introduction to Rotorburn. He'd just got the Leviathan and transferred all the parts over. The Intense was originally Big JD's - I think he sold it to Ads?

From memory he might've given me first refusal on the Leviathan when he was considering moving it on too, but I declined. Still kinda regret that, was a very nice bit of kit.

Anyway, enough nostalgic bullshit. Say hi to him for me! What's he riding these days?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
What's he riding these days?
He's dropped off, he had an attempt as selling all his bikes a while back. A bit of a career change happened and he got all involved with that, haven't spoke to him in a bit either.

The silver Intense :) Yes I think that was JD's originally too, they had a private selling ring with only the two of them in it.

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
Farkin used to have the i-trader system.

The higher the score the larger your e-penis.... I mean the more trades a member had done