Post a pic of your room.

Kirky

Likes Dirt
Today I had a mega clean up/delete old crap day, its so wicked clean that photo's were needed. Yeah, instead of digging up the old much loved thread, I made a new one...

So post up pictures of your crib.

mine room.

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
YYYEEEEWWWWWWWW

Double Bed, 81cm TV, PS2 w/Mod Chip and Guitar Hero World Tour (and 2, 3, and a custom metal 3), Surround Sound, DVD Player, a sweet leather chair :cool: and mad dog posters. + a promotional Mr Crumpet man and mad dog transformer toys. I love the fact that every girl that gets in my bed goes on about how comfortable it is :D

|Matt|

Banned
I can see someone else who buys Twisted, I have most of those posters :).

I'll post mine after I get back from Schoolies so I have time to clean it, then pik-a-tures.

Biogenesis

Likes Bikes
Ahh yeahh. I love ultra wide angle lenses. Note lead acid batteries under the desk, they have a short circuit current of > 7000A (when new, they're 10 years old) so if anything short of a spanner shorts them it'll vaporise.

I knew this thread would disintegrate.

My world is mine. No one needs to see it.

BTW, that air-con may work better if there was nothing stuck to the front of it.

Last edited:

sam705

Likes Dirt
I share a room with my bro. Oh, its sucks to live in a family of 6. Least we share the same interests! :cool:

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice rooms everyone, we need an action shot though:p
I took one of me playing Guitar Hero, but I decided I looked to good with my shirt off to post it because it might turn some of you boys to bat for the other team!

I was thinking of riding my bike in my room but I decided my mum might knife me if I tried to wheel it through the house.

My other alternative is my girlfriend, but she might not be keen to have it posted on Farkin?

I'll re-think posting the Guitar Hero one..... :p