Portolio websites

I-AM-TEH-FASTEST-11

Blitzkrieg Films
I'm currently studying as a Communications student and I'm tasked with designing myself a portfolio website. I'm wondering if anyone here has their own that they wouldn't mind sharing (to provide me some inspiration).

I've seen some nice graphic design sites, and photographers are constantly pretty nice, but it seems that journalists and media theorists lack a little in this area. I'm interested in sites with a 'minimalist' look, but with some functionality. At least that's the direction I'm heading with mine, but any input at all will be helpful at this stage.

Also if anyone has any input, ideas or concepts that they think would be helpful or interesting let me know.

I-AM-TEH-FASTEST-11

Blitzkrieg Films
Tomas, thanks for the idea, however I probably should point out that the 'task' is an assignment and worth 25% of this units total mark. We're marked on creativity, functionality, design, completeness, size and ease of use. Also we're using Dreamweaver in tutorials, so I probably have to go a little further with the idea. We're also reccomended to buy our own dot com for the exercise.

I'm really just trying to see what other people have done, to give myself some direction. Obviously I wouldn't be plagerizing other peoples ideas/designs, but just working out what works, and what doesn't.

Thanks