Pick the winning time in Cairns! Score a prize.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Dozer I'm tall can I have a frame for just getting a million people to look at this forum ? haha
Best I could do is give you the address of some large size frames and you can help yourself. ;) Could call that free delivery actually!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Good stuff guys and girls, entries are now closed as riders will be hitting the course as we speak. Good luck y'all, we'll go over the results after the big race! What's my pick? Well, I have no idea on the time but I reckon we'll see an old dog win this thing, Sam Hill is my call.

4dabush

Likes Dirt
25mm of rain in Cairns today...track is wet and sloppy as when Danny Hart won the Worlds....

43mm now at 10 pm!!!

Last edited:

driftking

Wheel size expert
relax guys its just timed training it means as much as any other practice which is nothing.

Wait till qualifying

4dabush

Likes Dirt
relax guys its just timed training it means as much as any other practice which is nothing.

Wait till qualifying
Yep, they were all still parked up in the Rock Garden and Alien Tree susing lines and talking/hanging sh!t during timed practice. Biased I know but Mick and Sam looked waaay faster than those times show. Neko was fast too.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
just watched blenki's training run, looked pretty fast but time of around 4:30 hopefully my 4:11 call comes close!