People needing to be beaten with sticks.

Weasel

Likes Dirt
I know everyone out there has a pet peeve!!

Let your anger and frustration out on here and perhaps give another person a laugh!!!

G

BMX BITCHES changing our mtb styler jumps into bmx racer ones

Ghost

Likes Dirt
Those faceless people who modify your track when you aren't there. There is nothing worse than going for a ride only to find some bored pre-teen has decided to cost you some good riding time. I honestly don't see the point in placing boulders and other such nuisances in the middle of the track.

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fuzzy said:
BMX BITCHES changing our mtb styler jumps into bmx racer ones
normally it's mtb people taking the steepness out of bmx jumps... from my experience..

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If i ever catch the little punks that keep putting a log across the top of this roll in(between the 2 trees) i'll do more than beat em with a stick. Almost got em once, but it's hard chasing some little grommies UP the hill on a DH bike.
The entry to this is a pretty hard right hander and you don't see the log until your about to hit it, i've seen 2 guys almost go OTB and all the way down the roll in. Seriously farkin dumb.

B_Star at Bulli

Ty

Eats Squid
people who can’t spell and write stuff that is almost unreadable on forums piss me off.

stylinruss

Likes Dirt
I agree with the BMX biatches thing.
I built one jump for my own personal use on some land near my house and the land manager was cool with me using it, but now i've gotta knock it down 'cause hordes of bmx punks keep turning up en masse with shovels to modify it. :evil: :evil:

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haircuts. I know it seem's odd but there's always awkward silences and you always get hair on your face or an ichy nose and you cant scratch it or all the hais on the cape thing go all over you. Oh and people that wreck sick jumps but most of all the stupid kids that built some sort of tribal cubby on the NS and DH track i built out the back of my house in the Bardon Bushland. I showed them good. :evil:

Ty

Eats Squid
TJumper said:
Haircuts. I know it seem's odd but there's always awkward silences and you always get hair on your face or an ichy nose and you cant scratch it or all the hais on the cape thing goe all over you.
simple solution, don't get haircuts

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lol Ty. I'd like to not have to worry about Haircuts but my mum makes me get them. How long's it been since you got your's cut?

wombat

Lives in a hole
Those people who go through the 8 items or less express lanes at the supermarket with a whole trolley load of shopping!!!!!! Can you not count for fuk's sake??? What's even worse is when they're old (not always old though) people who then proceed to try and pay for their 1008 with a stack of 20 cent coins they've been collecting since the '60s!!!!:
"Oh here you are deary....20......40......60.....80....1 dollar....how much did you say it was....oh, $7880?...well...$1.20....$1.40...

ARGH!!!!!!

grovesy

Likes Dirt
Ty said:
TJumper said:
Haircuts. I know it seem's odd but there's always awkward silences and you always get hair on your face or an ichy nose and you cant scratch it or all the hais on the cape thing goe all over you.
simple solution, don't get haircuts

Or buy some clippers and shave it off.

Ty

Eats Squid
TJumper said:
Lol Ty. I'd like to not have to worry about Haircuts but my mum makes me get them. How long's it been since you got your's cut?
i had it trimmed for Tashas graduation in february

Tasha

Likes Bikes
One of my pet peeves, is people coming into the Computer/technology shop that i work in, suck all the information i know about a product. Then go off to Harvey Norman to buy the product $6 cheaper than i can offer them.

It sucks!!!

S.

ex offender
No offence to you or your shop, but if you're getting undersold by Harvey Norman (particularly if they're computers) you must have pretty damn high prices... I am yet to find a place that is more expensive than Harvey Norman for computers and computer peripherals.