Ourimbah DH Track build day Sun 18th April

BKelly

teh fast
ill be there to help , but no chance ill be a test pilot . if a few others do turn up is there a plan to tidy up other bits of the track while the bobcat is working
No worries NathanC sounds good,

Should be another good build day!

Yeah there are a few sections that could do with some work so ill get some plans going and maybe have a few groups to work on different sections depending on how many people turn up.

See you there,
Thanks
Brad

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hay guys,

I rode at ourimbah yesterday and the work at the bottom jumps is not bad, just have a quick question about the line into the last table top what will the line be like?

BKelly

teh fast
hay guys,

I rode at ourimbah yesterday and the work at the bottom jumps is not bad, just have a quick question about the line into the last table top what will the line be like?
The jumps are being re-aranged this Saturday at the build day with a bobcat, There will be some quiet large berms put in to make the right+left turns quicker.

If you can make it out there on Saturday to help that would be cool, should be good fun to ride afterwards too!

FINX74

Likes Dirt
BIG Berms

Hey Brad,
Are you bringing some Ag-line on Sat. for drainage of the berms ? ( Preferably the 'socked' type ) - if you want me to pick some up let me know.

SLEDGER

Likes Dirt
Hey Brad,
Are you bringing some Ag-line on Sat. for drainage of the berms ? ( Preferably the 'socked' type ) - if you want me to pick some up let me know.
Please prevent from using agg line to divert water courses use wash outs spaced at critical locations along the track to slow the water and ease it away off to the side with consideration to existing natural water courses.

FNSW perfer the above mentioned method as a trail management tool.

The bobcat can give about 3 to 4 hours max

Thanks

BKelly

teh fast
Hey Brad,
Hey Adrian,

No worries,
I have some Ag-line at home so ill bring it on Saturday.
See you there mate.

Cheers
Brad

BKelly

teh fast
Please prevent from using agg line to divert water courses use wash outs spaced at critical locations along the track to slow the water and ease it away off to the side with consideration to existing natural water courses.

FNSW perfer the above mentioned method as a trail management tool.

The bobcat can give about 3 to 4 hours max

Thanks
No worries Wayne
Will do that instead.

cheers
Brad

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
what time you starting/ finishing on saturdya as i will be down on the northern beaches in the morning

BKelly

teh fast
what time you starting/ finishing on saturdya as i will be down on the northern beaches in the morning
Bobcat will be there from about 7.30 for a couple of hours.
I'll probably be out there most of the day probably till around 3pm.

Brad

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
okay cool ill see how i go, fingercrossed that i am able to make it as i would like to meet some more down hillers as i am new into DHing and only new to the coast as well

Wayno

I've got Gravity on my side
The bottom of the DH track is totally sick, awesome and so much fun well done to the boys for the work and to Brad for organising it all and giving it direction.

BKelly

teh fast
The bottom of the DH track is totally sick, awesome and so much fun well done to the boys for the work and to Brad for organising it all and giving it direction.
On ya Wayno, your alright sometimes, (just not often). haha
Thanks for your help!

BKelly

teh fast
Hey Guys,

The bobcat is booked again for this Saturday (8/5/10), same time (8am on) same place (DH track finish area).

All who are able to come lend a hand would be greatly appreciated.

This will be the last build day before the next club round so it is important to get the new section finished.

If you are able to make it bring your bike as we will be riding it afterwards.

Cheers
Brad

Wayno

I've got Gravity on my side
Some photos Brad took a week before the rain started. Sorry for whatever reason they are not going in order of how you would hit each part (I did load them in order)
look in this order 1-5-8-11-4-10-7-9-2-3-6

Attachments

Last edited: