One for the Graf/Stencil/street artists.... Apparently we're up to post #623 now

'Ross

Eats Squid
Good point Johnny.

The picture doesn't do it justice. You have to see this up close along with the other picture I posted...
Aero Freeks Stomper? Heard some good first hand accounts of how they pulled that off, and how many cans were involved:eek: Pity someone 'borrowed' an arm and leg off crate man to stand on:(

Here is a before and after your you, also check out my good mate slie up on the roof:eek: Haven't seen him for almost a year but hope hes still risking life and limb:p

After: STOMPED!

Funky Frypan

Likes Dirt
Shit yeah its huge. If you actually go in and stand next to it (wouldn't advise unless you know where to get in) its something out of this world.

Looks amazing.. Can't stress it enough.

Amount of paint used=ALOT. Would have been mad to have seen it being put up. Those abandos are so sketchy I've always wondered how stable that roof (where slie pieced) was before the metal plating was put up.

Peace.,

I have a question for Ross and Johnny. How long does it take you to lay down a piece because I'm on the train checking out all these huge colorful multi layered art works and I want to know how they do it inbetween trains

Burgy

Squid
street series

I've got a few stencil works of my own none of which have been uploaded onto this computer, however, i have got some street art i did around Brisbane city for an art assignment. Might not have to much to do with stencils but its street art i guess.

(by the way its a manikin i made) ;)

Attachments

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I actually like that a LOT.

Did you leave it unattended in strange places to see what kind of reaction it would get from passers by?

Burgy

Squid
I actually like that a LOT.

Did you leave it unattended in strange places to see what kind of reaction it would get from passers by?

Yeah, that's pretty much it, but when your carrying it around the mall i got many strange looks, it was still fun though. :D

'Ross

Eats Squid
This is too cool not to post a picture of....easily the most organised thing in my whole house:p Went to Sydney the other day and bought some paint, thanks to Dan for showing me around, easily would have got lost on my own...and that drain was awesome! (Or should I say canal?:p) Also thanks to the crew at Nurcha Records, if anyone wants to purchase bulk paint and have it shipped to their house, hit them up! Will give a mini review of Clash soon.
Now I have no excuse for not painting:eek:

'Ross

Eats Squid
didnt you hear that its cooler if you steal the paint ;)

Very impressive Ross
Yer man, I just dacked the 120 cans no worries:rolleyes: The reason I did it was 100 cans of ironlak for $400, which anyone will agree is a bargain, I had to mix and match it with a bit of aeroskills due to colour availability, but still happy:)

I will say Melburn dominates Sydney:p BUT....Melburn: Ironlak=$8, Crunch=$8, Clash=$11 compared to Sydney: Ironlak=$5, Crunch=$4, Clash=$8 Sydney absolutely destroys melburn!!! Makes a big difference to what people are doing trackside (provided it doesn't get buffed in sydney though:p)

my_bike

Likes Dirt
Dan lives in Sydney? I thought he was a Melbourne guy.
Ross that is an impressive stash of paint you got there. All organized.