Official kentlyn thread

bowtajzane

Likes Dirt
Good morning campers........ How's the trails out there after all the rain ?
The National Park closed the trails over here yesterday so need somewhere
to go. ...
Romy, nice work, is that water bottle I see in your pics a structural past of your
construction. ..... or maybe it's a sighter for the best line through there. ...:becky:

Thinking of revisting Bendi and The Rock Trail on Saturday, early in the morning. Hopefully I survive. Haven't been on the bike for what feels like forever. Has much changed? Haha.

romy

Likes Dirt
Doing some maintinence this Sunday if anyone is keen, Crank it left past the rock garden decent is getting a little sandy and ive washed out the front end at speed a few times after the drop. Plan is to give it a rake and add a little feature before the next B line decent. If your keen bring a shovel, and your bike, as it is imperative all maintinence is sessioned afterwards :) :) :clap2:

I'm keen to help out Romy. I don't know if I have any tools though. Was thinking of heading out there Saturday morning too, haven't been riding since December/January.

How's Crank it to the right going? Where you peel right after crossing the firetrail then down the rocky face, across the old bridge etc?

Last time I rode that (few months ago) it was quite hairy and some of the timber from the roll overs were removed. A lot of sticks too and looked like it hadn't been used for ages unfortunately.
That was a fantastic run when everything was in check.

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
Rode the rock trail and the extension we built this morning, all running awesome... Thanks for riding it in fellas, it's definitely flowing alot better!

FR_MANIAC

Likes Dirt
Looks like some nice work indeed has been done on these trails the 2 years since I last rode them. I knew selling my rig to get high was a bad choice :frusty:. Anyway keep up the good work and I hope to see you out there when I have a new ride to shred....Cheers

Culley

Likes Dirt
could one of you lads pm me the street name where these trails are rode them a couple times a few years back and can't recall how the names cheers

mtb1611

Seymour
could one of you lads pm me the street name where these trails are rode them a couple times a few years back and can't recall how the names cheers
If you want to be central to the bulk of the best sections park at the end of Boronia Rd.

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
Looking great boys, I had a chance to get out Friday afternoon and clear out another 100m of trail, awesome to see Kentlyn Mtb scene is still alive and well!

Attachments