Off Road Bikes Online (ORBO)

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes

ORBO has Genesis in store now yooooo! As I know you are all super interested in my life, I am running the CDF 20 Flat Bar for my general Hoon around town. I put a basket on the front to hold stuff, and the rest is completely stock. Ive done a few long rides on rail trails (don't hold it against me!) and it was awesome
That Longitude looks HAWT!

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
@beeb I recall you bought a pair? Big logos as well from memory?
I have a pair of West Ridge high tops, and at that price just ordered another. The fit is similar to old-school (skate shoe looking) 5:10 Freeriders. Standard US 12 is fine for my average shaped feet, no need for the half-size's extra width in my case. I find the sole a fraction more flexible that I like, but can't complain about the rubber's grip.

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have a pair of West Ridge high tops, and at that price just ordered another. The fit is similar to old-school (skate shoe looking) 5:10 Freeriders. Standard US 12 is fine for my average shaped feet, no need for the half-size's extra width in my case. I find the sole a fraction more flexible that I like, but can't complain about the rubber's grip.
Same for me, I find the grip the same as 510, and def a little more flexible.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Stop. Please.

jrewing

Eats Squid
Exact how i find them. Dont slip pedals at all. I added some gel insoles. I rate them and very durable.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
How do you rate them off the bike? Wondering if they would suffice for riding to the office and the casual work day.
I find them okay to clomp about in (they're not as easy to move around in as normal shoes, but aren't uncomfortable to have on), but did find when they were new the soles would mark my vinyl "timber" plank flooring if I dragged my feet at all. The marks would rub off fairly easily, it was just a bit tedious to have to do it.

jrewing

Eats Squid
How do you rate them off the bike? Wondering if they would suffice for riding to the office and the casual work day.
Yeah not as good as five tens for that. Square edge soles and less foam feel walking in.
Im talking about the westway? mid top shoe btw. Not sure on others as Russdog has added

Last edited: