Off Road Bikes Online (ORBO)

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
@russthedog how is the e-bike version of the Flow Evo+ different to the normal version?
Blue stitching seems to be the only difference, and if they have your size at $59.95 it's a fuggen bargain. My first set of Flow knee pads is getting a bit tattered but they still sit well. Good to have a spare pair in winter though, wet knee pads are one less excuse for me to slack off

But it was a hundred bucks cheaper
dead set bargain !

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Blue stitching seems to be the only difference, and if they have your size at $59.95 it's a fuggen bargain. My first set of Flow knee pads is getting a bit tattered but they still sit well. Good to have a spare pair in winter though, wet knee pads are one less excuse for me to slack off

dead set bargain !
For sure, they are a great pad (for me). My 3yo pair is still going strong except for the elastic in the strap which has given up.

moorey

call me Mia
It's the new "endoooro"; a mucketing buzzword to sell exactly the same stuff at an inflated price, and the suckers fall for it.
Point to where on the doll where enduro touched you.

Felix has been running Carve evo knees and elbows for a while. Great pads.

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
An a hundred bucks cheaper. As far as I can tell, it’s just some reflective blue trimming added so I couldn’t say no.

Hopefully @russthedog doesn’t come back and tell me that the e-bike model is incompatible with my Ripley.
Sorry dude the ebike version is incompatible with analogie bikes *ducks*

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
An a hundred bucks cheaper. As far as I can tell, it’s just some reflective blue trimming added so I couldn’t say no.

Hopefully @russthedog doesn’t come back and tell me that the e-bike model is incompatible with my Ripley.
In all seriousness they're the same except for aesthetics as far as I'm aware

creaky

XMAS Plumper

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We got Genesis bikes in the store now, very nice gravel bikes:

In case your interested, Im running a Croix De Fer 20 flat bar with a front rack lol. I should probably do a PYR on it...

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt

ORBO has Genesis in store now yooooo! As I know you are all super interested in my life, I am running the CDF 20 Flat Bar for my general Hoon around town. I put a basket on the front to hold stuff, and the rest is completely stock. Ive done a few long rides on rail trails (don't hold it against me!) and it was awesome