Nye?

JARRY

Likes Dirt
hey all the farkers,

just wanted to see what everyone is doing for NYE, and were will they be(city or town wise)... ill be in margret river, WA. cant wait.

Cheers Harry.:D

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
Incorrect. Summadayze, Melbourne. Only place to be. although it is NYD not NYE

aggreeed, but i coudlnt get a ticket... well i had one lined up but none of my mates, which sucks.

ill be some where in melb, at a club. or down the coast!

i really want to go to billboards to see cut copy live, but i dont know if i wanna spend NYE at such a hole.

S.

ex offender
Pyramid Rock Festival... was decent last year, hopefully it'll be just as good this year.

dr.matt

Likes Dirt
the missus and i are going over to coffs to enjoy many drinks at the pub near the cinemas/hungry jacks.

Rik

logged out
Sitting on Farkin waiting my time to be the first post of 2007. If I don't get inside the first 30 seconds of the first minute I'll be pissed off.

covert wolf

Likes Dirt
hrm dont have a party or anything lined up for this year... guess i'll just go for a ride or somethin.. try not think about it

Xmetal

Give this man a job, we want pics!
Forster/Tuncurry, playin' drums from 10pm to 1am then getting my head shaved and polishing it off with a good dousing of alcohol...preferably Jim Beam.

Aussie_Ryder

Likes Dirt
aggreeed, but i coudlnt get a ticket... well i had one lined up but none of my mates, which sucks.

ill be some where in melb, at a club. or down the coast!

i really want to go to billboards to see cut copy live, but i dont know if i wanna spend NYE at such a hole.
Hopefully you kept the ticket you had. You can sell them for $300+ on the day.

Billboard on NYE. Don't degrade yourself like that. Worst club ever.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
game on mole, first post for 2007 is on :D
Hmm, I'll be working in Angola. Should still manage to get a few beers in on the night though. As for first post, midnight AEST should be around 2'o'clock in the afternoon (31st) in Angola so I reckon I'll be able to give you all a run for your money.

Anything to avoid doing any work...

:D

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Damn, I thought this thread was about Joseph Nye, the international relations theorist who postulated the theory of soft power.

Dance party at Luna Park on the NYE and then Toy Box at the Horden NYD