NYE stories

nucleon hawke

Likes Dirt
as title suggests. Anything cool/ funny happen to you?

My night was pretty damn messy. But what i remember waaassss --->
- Lost all but one of my friends within all of about 2 hours of being in the city.
- I almost got into a punch on with 2 coppas.
- Got caught trying to bring in an 8 pack of TED platinums concealed around the ankles of my jeans then legged it through the gate.
- Convincing some Indian tourists who had just come into the country the day before that i was also Indian
- Tried to get into luna park but was rejected by a secco. Then jumping in just to prove i could then walked out past the same secco.
- Hung around townhall for about 3 hours (lame) and managed to miss 2 of my trains... My night ended with me walking back to my mates at neutral bay arriving home at 5:30 ish and passing out on a concrete floor.

Lets hear some. Gogo

benji boy

Likes Dirt
^^ PWND lol well my night was spent in medics yay then back to mine in netural bay to sleep on the wood floor woot woot then driving home at 330pm yay

Razor-ryder

Likes Dirt
Umm was pretty great...

i was abit of a whore lol..

Hey what can i say spa's are fun lol...

got real pissed.. rode home on the glory with my mate on his 224 at 4am and swerved into eachother doing like 5km/h haha and ate sidewalk

all in all great

ozz

Likes Bikes
went out with a couple of mates, just local. bought a block of beer.

walked a few k drank a few beers, aiming for a place we heard there would be a beach party, half way there one friend cracked it for some reason and just walked off, we decided there wasn't really any point chasing him and continued on to the beach party. after drinking some more beers we arrived and decided the beach party was pretty shitty, so we walked back up to the road and caught a taxi (got a $20 fare for $5:))

we hopped out at another beach which did have a good party on it, fireworks all over the place lots of people, some of which i knew and lots of which i didnt, (when i first got there). not long after arriving another one of my friends left with some other guys we knew, he didn't tell me where. this left only me and one other friend to finish what was left of the 30 beers.

after finishing the beers and getting to know a whole bunch of people we tagged along with a big group who had decided to walk back to the place we caught the taxi from in the first place to go to some party. that walk took us like 3 hours i shit you not, just before arriving my last friend decided he was going to wander on home.

after arriving at this "party" and realizing it was not a party we just had about a hundred slightly drunk teenagers kind of milling round the streets and park, i met a few nice young ladies during my stay, had a pretty shoddy countdown and met an embarrassing amount of people i have met multiple times before, but i was drunk every single one of them.

after the girl i was with went home i wandered back found some people i had met and just started chillen. 2 of them hailed a taxi so without knowing where they were going i decided I'd jump in and come with, turns out they were going to this girls house who i had met and pulled an all nighter with 2 days previously. (no, unfortunately not like that, just hung out) she had like 4 friends over already and were in the pool so i decided i would go swimming. damn, no boardies, oh well.:p

after a couple of hours hanging round there not really doing much just sitting round having a nice time, her mum kicked us out so i wandered around the neighborhood until i found something i recognized, and found my way back to my friends house, the one who left first, i snuck round the back and got in the little granny flat thing, only to find the friend who had most recently left already asleep on the floor, so i jumped on the couch and tried to sleep through 30 something degree heat. about 20 minutes after laying down my other friend who we started out with wandered in, we compared nights for a minute or two then he jumped on the other couch.

even though we all got separated through the night, its almost scary how similar our nights were, we all went the same places just different times. and we all wandered back to this guys place roughly the same time.

yeah i know this probably doesn't make sense but its helping me remember it as much as its telling you about it.

yeah. my night:D

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Arrived on maggie island the night before new years to set up when we discover that my mates cousin whos house it is decides to bring some of his freinds over. Which we were cool with. Then more started to come and they were doing all sorts of shit until 5 in the morning which means I got zero sleep.

Next night everyone was at my mates house again getting charged up then we we caught the bus to another bay where there was a massive party at the beach and that was pretty awesome. Then when the party was dieing down my mate arrived with a massive speaker and his ipod so he finds a power point at the surf clubhouse and starts pumping the music and everyone was dancing. Around and after new years there was some massive all in brawls which were pretty much never broken up because there wre 3 cops on the island and none of them were even there. We were going to go back to x-base (backpacker place) and try and get in to watch benny benassi and some other djs but were way to fucked from the last night.

When we get back to the house theres all sorts of people that we don't know that my mates cousin had brought and he couldnt take it and decided he was going to go back to Townsville. Because he was the one that invited me I couldnt really stay so we eventually got to the ferry terminal and proceed to wait an hour for a ferry with about 3 ferry loads of people waiting. we missed the first one but got on the second. when I got back at around 5 am I crashed and slept all day and woke up at 6 in the afternoon.
Pretty shit night overall.

s73v30

Likes Dirt
Im 17 to start.
3:00pm
Me and one other mate got our mits on a decent size bag full of our supllies.
4:00
Goto other mates house start drinking.
9:00
Tram to camberwell then train to city.(with bag full of booze)
10 ish
(this is where it al starts to go gray)
-Get to city find out we werent allowed to drink anywhere.
-Goto Hungry Jacks and scull all we could.
-Walk round highly intoxocated doing god knows what.
-Whoaa fire works.
-Some how get on a computer to post on farkin
-5ish find myself at home and pass out on front lawn.
10 oclock this morning
Mum wakes me up with the hose.

The result:
I have a really big pain in my head and left hand

Next big thing.
AUSTRALIA DAY (bring it on)

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Spent my night in front of the TV at Lachies place watching scrubs ;)

Its great to be out in a Rural area isnt it :rolleyes:

parallax

Likes Dirt
0800pm : At mates house drinking beer.
1130pm: At local park overlooking Bondi waiting for the fireworks.
Midnight: Yay!
1235am: Small wrestling match with friend ends up with me breaking collarbone.
0120am: Emergency Room at POW chatting up a few hotties who were there with a freind that had run head first through a plate glass window.
0300am: Back at mates place drinking more beer.

Weird thing is, this was one of the more fun NYE I'd had.

'Ross

Eats Squid
Won't give you a whole story...........
But at some point in the night sawtell flopped out his small chode in what I think was a turkey slap attempt (fail) then his girlfriend had to take control of him.

Also sawtell is weak cos he never posts drunken norco spy pics anymore.

NCR600

Likes Dirt
I stayed home because I cant stand drinking with 17 year olds, and other assorted amateurs.

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
as title suggests. Anything cool/ funny happen to you?

- Tried to get into luna park but was rejected by a secco. Then jumping in just to prove i could then walked out past the same secco.

Lets hear some. Gogo
Next NYE, try jumping off something to prove that gravity is simply an illusion:rolleyes:.

Tomas

my mum says im cool
Midday: Friends house for pool, BBQ and backyard cricket.
8PM: Move to friends house @McMahons Point. Fair few beers and mixers. Nothing to bad. Got a little messy, but either way was a fuckin awesome chilled night with my friends.
1pm: Walk onto a train.
1:30pm: Usual nightcap shots.
4pm: bed.

Spent 1/1/08 in the pool. All day.

MasterOfReality

After forever
Fairly normal new years. Dinner and drinks at Jade Buddha.

The best one I had was a few years ago. Got drunk with a mate in Wollongong, jumped on the train to Sydney, ended up on top of the Canadian Consulate building watching the fireworks. Not bad for just winging it.