not meaning to offend...

glassjaw

Likes Dirt
who is the tosser in toowoomba with a kona i think that rides round with no helmet and si always saying"joeys fags" or "marys fags" or"fags"?
mate, get a fucking life.
if u judge people by wat school they go to ur a twat. and u give mtbers a bad name.
and picking fights dont make u cool
especially when u ride off when we confront u

glassjaw

Likes Dirt
im just not a fan of people who go round screaming insult to random people and piss off when the random people can stick up for themselves, its low and being a coward.
mtbers are nice people, really we are

::RideSiK::

Pro Rider
is kwinana actually a town?

i thought it was just a few factories and shit with smoke coming out the top that reeks like fucking shit when you drive past

G

::RideSiK:: said:

i thought it was just a few factories and shit with smoke coming out the top that reeks like fucking shit when you drive past
its a town unlike ROCKINGHAM, ROCKINGHAM is a city :D

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
wellsley said:
who is the tosser in toowoomba with a kona i think that rides round with no helmet and si always saying"joeys fags" or "marys fags" or"fags"?
if u judge people by wat school they go to ur a twat. and u give mtbers a bad name.
I actually know the individual you are talking about. I think alot of fellow Toowoombarites have had the displeasure of crossing his path at some stage... However, although we may not like him, please do not turn this thread into a onesided flame war.

duncan^kona

Likes Dirt
ah fuzzy, u funny fukker, umm, yeh, about the guy, if he dont stop, SABOTAGE TIME, this shall require:
-5 minutes
-1 person able to remove a valve cap
now what u do it take their valve cap off, anf let-a out-a the air-a, and bam, u have one person knowing they shouldnt have dissed you for no reason!!!

grovesy

Likes Dirt
Fuzzy said:
::RideSiK:: said:

its a town unlike ROCKINGHAM, ROCKINGHAM is a city :D

A city without trains?

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Scott said:
wellsley said:
I actually know the individual you are talking about. I think alot of fellow Toowoombarites have had the displeasure of crossing his path at some stage... However, although we may not like him, please do not turn this thread into a onesided flame war.
Second that

nathan

Likes Dirt
Scott wrote:
wellsley wrote:

Second that
Yeh i know who it is to to so ill Third that. Low.. cough... life. You going to join in Phsyco.

phsyco Miko

Likes Dirt
nathan said:
Scott wrote:
wellsley wrote:

Second that
Yeh i know who it is to to so ill Third that. Low.. cough... life. You going to join in Phsyco.
ill fourth that

glassjaw

Likes Dirt
i didnt want to make any trouble, jsut pointing out that it is gay to pick fights with people u dont even know, thats all.
i do not seek to make trouble with anyone at all even if i hate them

Fritta

Likes Dirt
duncan^kona said:
ah fuzzy, u funny fukker, umm, yeh, about the guy, if he dont stop, SABOTAGE TIME, this shall require:
-5 minutes
-1 person able to remove a valve cap
now what u do it take their valve cap off, anf let-a out-a the air-a, and bam, u have one person knowing they shouldnt have dissed you for no reason!!!
heh, im so very sorry about the post hijack but why does air from inside tyres smell like crap? is it the air mixing with rubber?