Noise Makers?

Pete_10

Likes Bikes and Dirt
one other question, has anyone actually bought a cowbell, how much are they aproximately?

Burrito_Boy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
pull the top off one of the plastic recorders they make you play at primary school. Then blow into it as hard as you can, there hell loud

toodles

Wheel size expert
Kinda hard to find a cowbelll....

I recommend a carton of beer cans. The first empty gets a handfull of pebbles and becomes a shaker, the rest line the sides of the track and create the great QLD DH tradition - the beer garden.

Jimass

Eats Squid
Kinda hard to find a cowbelll....

I recommend a carton of beer cans. The first empty gets a handfull of pebbles and becomes a shaker, the rest line the sides of the track and create the great QLD DH tradition - the beer garden.[/QU

...........................Or you could possible drink them.......i suggest a megaphone coupled to the other guys battery powered airhorn whilst still retaining nudity.

toodles

Wheel size expert
...........................Or you could possible drink them.......i suggest a megaphone coupled to the other guys battery powered airhorn whilst still retaining nudity.
Did I really have to specify drinking them?

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This thing was downright deadly. Truck horn coupled to an air tank. Recharged from a 12V compresser in one of the shuttle cars. You didn't have to aim it , he'd let her rip at the top of the track and you could hear it at the finish.

Attachments

saundo

Likes Dirt
Squsih all the plyet boys in a bucket and then put a mega phone in front of the bucket and you have a noise maker. ha. Just yell really inapropriate things and people , like PEDAL YOU BITCH. its a good option funny how some people reply, at the coffs state round we got a few like f**k off i can't. Also yelling mate your chain or derrallier is broken, its funny to see just how many people look back, its a pain in the ass for the riders but then again every one does it when they are not riding its like the tradtion of dh racing

oz-freerider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This thing was downright deadly. Truck horn coupled to an air tank. Recharged from a 12V compresser in one of the shuttle cars. You didn't have to aim it , he'd let her rip at the top of the track and you could hear it at the finish.
haha when i first herd that go off i was like what the hell was that.... bloody maddo haha but i have to say him screaming GET YA BALLS OUT! is far more distracting than the horn.....

Last edited:

Calvin M

Likes Dirt
This bad man in the pic aka MADDO is the one yelling "get off the brakes or I,ll tell your mum" on Invitable Decent at the start of the mt Beauty section. Love watchen raceing with this guy just give him a bottle of champain and enjoy the show.

tom_burford_orr

Likes Dirt
you can plug a set off head phones into the input of a battery run guitar amp. eg a 'cube 15' made by roland. (theese also have a bunch of fx on them) then shout into the head phone and they work like a microphone.
you will never run out of loud anoying sounds and you can shout thing at people, LOUDER!