NOFX perth

I-AM-TEH-FASTEST-11

Blitzkrieg Films
I have 2 tickets to Perth NOFX on the 24th of this month. I can't use them, I'm in Sydney and I really can't afford to fly over so I'm just hitting the Sydney show. I can sign over my tickets to someone else. So who ever wants them can have them for free. As long as you're over 18 and a big NoFX, Bad Religion and/or Pour Habit fan you can have them.

Any takers?

TheBofh

Likes Dirt
I had 2 tickets & my 3 year old found them, used them as drawing paper & thoughtfully disposed of them in the recycling bin. The promoter wouldn't reissue them either. I would love the tickets if you are giving them away.

TheBofh

Likes Dirt
You Sir, are a gentleman and a scholar, and I believe that I owe you at least a couple of beers. Thanks :)

Disco

Likes Dirt
Oh man... that would have broken your heart!

I'm a broke ass student and wasn't going to be going...
...till my ex rang me up and offered me a ticket if I'd go with her.

Hells yeah!

:D

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I suppose a free ticket to see NOFX and Bad Religion in the same place is worth hanging with your ex;)

I for one will most definitely be at the sydney show! What date is it? I have a ticket and all, just havent got a clue when it is... need to make sure I'm N/A'd for work the next day:D Going to get looooose

Captain Sensible

Likes Dirt
Sydney on the 30th September :D Can't wait. Just to be contentious- it's a Bad Religion gig, NOFX are just supporting ;)

Iamtehfastest you are a champion.

Last edited:

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sydney on the 30th September :D Can't wait. Just to be contentious- it's a Bad Religion gig, NOFX are just supporting ;)

Iamtehfastest you are a champion.
How good is it though, I can't believe the quality. It means I'm actually going to have to turn up for the support acts for a change.
I can't wait either. It's going to be epic.

Disco

Likes Dirt
I'm going primarily for Bad Religion... went to see them last time they came to Perth (first time in like 9 years or something?) and they were awesome... really pro-active, good quality crowd and a great show.

Got my vote. :D

I-AM-TEH-FASTEST-11

Blitzkrieg Films
oh yeh man, it's unreal. I've seen Nofx a couple of times and they are unreal, but Bad Religion and Pour Habit.. it's unreal.. going to be one hell of a show. It's usually hard to keep moshing and in control during one good set, let alone 3...