Niggling 'injury' whinge

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
For those frozen shoulder sufferers, watch a few minutes from about 27.30. Your fascia just needs some doofing.

After many physio appointments and two MRIs my nerve tingling has been diagnosed as sciatic nerve impingement caused by a dodgy piriformis muscle.

Hopefully this is some way related to my knee and lower leg problems, I guess I'll do the treatment and find out.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
For those frozen shoulder sufferers, watch a few minutes from about 27.30. Your fascia just needs some doofing.

I had frozen shoulder from three months in a sling with a non union collarbone break. When I went in for surgery to have the plate put in, I got the surgeon to break the adhesions while I under the general anesthetic. Woke up with a nicely free shoulder thats been fine since!

Jabubu

let you google that for me
I had frozen shoulder from three months in a sling with a non union collarbone break. When I went in for surgery to have the plate put in, I got the surgeon to break the adhesions while I under the general anesthetic. Woke up with a nicely free shoulder thats been fine since!
Not sure I'd want to undergo surgery just to do the latter though.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Not sure I'd want to undergo surgery just to do the latter though.
Its been done - not the surgery, but having a general anaesthetic. Breaking the adhesions is a pretty violent exercise in literally pulling the arm to full extension, and the pain that would entail is not something you want to be awake for....