Nice 180.

Ham

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well thats different, bonus point for not rolling and dying.

pretty cool.

Plow King

Little bit.
That's sweet, doesn't look animated at all :rolleyes:

Seriosuly though, he got some sweet air, if he had a kona he could of gone higher.

Plow King

Little bit.
I don't know whats funnier, people believing it, or people explaining why it's fake.

I,e

SO FAKE!, shadows aside, I am a senior in MCHE and I know that if a car was going that slow (no way faster than 100) it probably wouldn't even make it up the wall because the bumpers would bottom out and drag in the transition. F-A-K-E.
And... quote of the day...
obviously there's few cars behind the wall , one crashes one drive out clean

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
they must have taken the heated rear windscreen off to be able to do those stunts in that lada.. :rolleyes:

and also hahaha leitch, at least the first vid look kinda belivable, the VW chucking a flair is well... hate to break it to you but fake!!!! goolygosh who would have thought.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
and also hahaha leitch, at least the first vid look kinda belivable, the VW chucking a flair is well... hate to break it to you but fake!!!!
oh man, you serious? fuck. i can't flair a BMX so i was gonna buy a Golf GTi so i could. maybe an R32 would be able to do it?

danv

Likes Dirt
oh man, you serious? fuck. i can't flair a BMX so i was gonna buy a Golf GTi so i could. maybe an R32 would be able to do it?
Depends how good the rims are...

On the first one, even though its fake, my friend thinks it would not be physically possible for a car to do this. how ever I disagree. Any thoughts?

Ham

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was thinking fake when it got all the way to the top pretty cool anyway.