Newly Released Bikes General

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So that makes 4 on here now? @Tubbsy @atty @ozzybmx and yourself. Look forward to the details. Druid still on my wishlist but finances severely lacking.
Yep, props to @atty as I peppered him with questions and he was so helpful.

There were compromises I was concerned about (rear centre / STA) but looking at it further, and with the rear extending I'm hopeful it will deliver.

Don't want to derail this thread further. :^) all will be revealed in the PYR.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Monday / Tuesday. The hold up with mine is the invisiframe and bashguard. They had an XL here for me in stock. Hopefully I'll get it built up before the forthcoming weekend.

Looking forward to your PYR too and ride report. Coil or air? 140mm or 150mm?
Swapped back and forth a few times, back to 140mm link. Both DVO air front and back.

I have also ordered the invisiframe, spare hanger and spare idler.

They are expecting the order in around the 15 Feb, fingers crossed.... my Santa Cruz sold in early November expecting Dec delivery, the hardtail I have been riding is good but hoping this date is 100%.

Got every component needed to build the bike right here, will build up the wheels in the next few days.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Swapped back and forth a few times, back to 140mm link. Both DVO air front and back.

I have also ordered the invisiframe, spare hanger and spare idler.

They are expecting the order in around the 15 Feb, fingers crossed.... my Santa Cruz sold in early November expecting Dec delivery, the hardtail I have been riding is good but hoping this date is 100%.

Got every component needed to build the bike right here, will build up the wheels in the next few days.
Nice. The versatility is a definite drawcard on the Highlander.

Almost there but the days waiting seem SOOOO long!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Nice. The versatility is a definite drawcard on the Highlander.

Almost there but the days waiting seem SOOOO long!
Its flown past for me, I have another project on the go that involves riding but not a bicycle directly, I'll stick a post up soon ;)

I was like faaaakkk, another 2 months, its now nearly there in a blink of an eye, just hope the proposed date eventuates.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Leo can EAD with his arrogance but the fat dads and dentists can get their credit cards ready
The Pinkbike comments section delivers the one-liners en force in under an hour..............

'Just when I thought pole couldn’t be any more un-likable. They go make an e-bike'
'This is actually the one and only quality control test. Ship ‘me!'
'Nice. The floor is tested and is solid. How'd the bike do?'

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy