Newly Released Bikes General

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Mate, I own ALL of them, that’s why you aren’t seeing them.
Do they ride well? Not under me. But I really enjoy riding them.
Not for the lover of technology or innovation, but they remind me why I took up riding and why I still love it. Rode one in the dark tonight. Couldn’t stop smiling.
View attachment 388078
So you didn't have to look at it I'm guessing but hey, I'm not judging, I have some quirks too ;)

moorey

call me Mia
So you didn't have to look at it I'm guessing but hey, I'm not judging, I have some quirks too ;)
No, the dark helped.
I don’t think they’re an ugly bike, but I’ve been riding them for 20 years, so I don’t think about it.
FWIW, I don’t think my upcoming Stanton is a particularly good looking bike, but it looks like a FUN bike. I wouldn’t say any of my bikes are particularly attractive bikes, but I like them all a lot.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Even the graphics pattern on the Orange top tube looks waaaay too similar to the much disliked graphics on the Stanton hardtails. Pretty odd. Surely these two companies know each other well and you’d think Mr Stanton must surely have sent a please explain email at the very least.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Even the dopey

Even the graphics pattern on the Orange top tube looks waaaay too similar to the much disliked graphics on the Stanton hardtails. Pretty odd. Surely these two companies know each other well and you’d think Mr Stanton must surely have sent a please explain email at the very least.
View attachment 388082View attachment 388083
Honest to goodness, I emailed Stanton earlier, checking in on my frame ETA, and asked them if they’d called the lawyers in yet. :D

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
If you go on Australian site pricing, they may even pique your interest soon.
I knew you were old, old man; but are you taking dementia pills? You got the wrong hater.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Boring. They don’t yell back. If you order AXS, you should be able to crack the 25k barrier.
Except I'm still running Shimano 10 speed on everything...

You need to find a different tree to bark up.

Oddjob

Well, yeah, but I don’t think you actually ride anywhere.

I quite like this one for now.
I'll let you know when it finally stops raining. I've literally hit the trails once since November. It's been the summer of rain and Iso. It's like I'm living in an alternate universe where I decided to move to London and condemn myself to purgatory.

I would almost, almost move to Ballarat to get away from this fucking non-stop rain.

moorey

call me Mia
I'll let you know when it finally stops raining. I've literally hit the trails once since November. It's been the summer of rain and Iso. It's like I'm living in an alternate universe where I decided to move to London and condemn myself to purgatory.

I would almost, almost move to Ballarat to get away from this fucking non-stop rain.

Umm. It’s raining lots here. Flooding. Best not.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
He’s Orange Aus Distro these days. Still rates them.
Has been for a long long long time, or perhaps had a break from that and went back to it. I can't remember. But he was the distro a lot of years ago while also being their best domestic asset on race day and pulling the tools in an lbs here.

moorey

call me Mia
Has been for a long long long time, or perhaps had a break from that and went back to it. I can't remember. But he was the distro a lot of years ago while also being their best domestic asset on race day and pulling the tools in an lbs here.
Yes. Used to be citrus imports.