Newly Released Bikes General

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
If they add a zero to the price, you'll froth over it....
You got the wrong pigeonhole. I'm an economist not a dentist.

That price is just bonkers. I could get almost 2 of any of my current bikes for that. Out of all the British manufacturers the only ones I'm interested are Cotic (I have a Rocket) and Atherton (I can't justify a custom vapourware bike). Zero interest in Orange at any price and Stanton look like they need some more time to iron out their QC.

Not really new bike exactly but the We Are One Arrival have introduced 2 new linkage options that can change the standard 157mm rear to either 130 or 170 travel.

We Are One Adds More Arrival Options, Previews New Rim Shape - Sea Otter 2022 - Pinkbike

Nice looking bike, no doubt the frame alone with our AUD mark up would be insanely expensive
Probably still cheaper than that Orange. Given the current pricing on Santa Cruz and Pivot it's certainly an attractive option.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
You got the wrong pigeonhole. I'm an economist not a dentist.
Lol. Bullshit. You plough 10’s of 1000’s into bike you never ride. They aren’t investments, despite what we tell our wives.

moorey

call me Mia
Pot.

Really? Lol. My first new frame coming in 18 years, to be built up with used parts from another bike, that I mostly bought s/h anyway? That’s gold, Jerry, gold.
I love my old bikes. I ride TF outta them almost every day, they make me smile, and would be unlikely to buy new bikes even if I won lotto.
You do you. You deserve nice things, but lol.
No one could accuse me of having glamorous bikes, and they’d be wasted on me anyway.
:p

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
If you go on Australian site pricing, they may even pique your interest soon.
I had a look and it directed me to the UK site so I perused their wares. Such a huge selection to choose from. Such a huge selection of ugly bikes was my takeaway. How have they stayed in business? I've never seen one on the trail or in a shop....is it some underground movement? OLM?

@moorey do you own a few? Do they ride well? (they'd want to being that ugly)

moorey

call me Mia
I had a look and it directed me to the UK site so I perused their wares. Such a huge selection to choose from. Such a huge selection of ugly bikes was my takeaway. How have they stayed in business? I've never seen one on the trail or in a shop....is it some underground movement? OLM?

@moorey do you own a few? Do they ride well? (they'd want to being that ugly)
Mate, I own ALL of them, that’s why you aren’t seeing them.
Do they ride well? Not under me. But I really enjoy riding them.
Not for the lover of technology or innovation, but they remind me why I took up riding and why I still love it. Rode one in the dark tonight. Couldn’t stop smiling.