New here.

Minlak

custom titis
I see a lot of "Gaint"s for sale on bookface these days
That’s cause they sell a lot of Giants - more of them to onsell - we complain about pricing currently but in the current market Giant represents pretty good value and lifetime warranty on frames

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Yeah I assume most of the shit hung on any specific bike brand to be mostly in good nature, with some exceptions. Didn't know giant had lifetime warranty on frames. Probably expect much less friction making a claim because of their size.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
So just got back from the youies. Bike rides like a dream. But fuck me full sus is another game innit? Feel like I have to learn how to ride again. Still dialing the suspension as there were a few scary moments i got bucked even while just rolling jumps at speed. If it wasnt for how long the bike is, I'd have been otb.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So just got back from the youies. Bike rides like a dream. But fuck me full sus is another game innit? Feel like I have to learn how to ride again. Still dialing the suspension as there were a few scary moments i got bucked even while just rolling jumps at speed. If it wasnt for how long the bike is, I'd have been otb.
Good to hear you're generally feeling good about the bike. Dial that rebound back so it's slower. Were you standing up when this happened on the rolling jumps?

Last edited: