My first......

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That's sick, massive for first one.
Lets us know your process for working up to that point. Airbag or not there's no way I'd try it haha.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That's sick, massive for first one.
Lets us know your process for working up to that point. Airbag or not there's no way I'd try it haha.
I've done plenty of backies into the pool so I had an idea of the rotation. When I decided I was gonna have a crack I went to a trampoline place and practiced there for an hour a couple of days the week before. Then it was bag time. Like anything you've got to go 100% if you don't you get the 2nd scenario!!! I definitely suggest that line of progression. You can fuck yourself up pretty easily on a tramp so even there you've got to be careful and committed.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've done plenty of backies into the pool so I had an idea of the rotation. When I decided I was gonna have a crack I went to a trampoline place and practiced there for an hour a couple of days the week before. Then it was bag time. Like anything you've got to go 100% if you don't you get the 2nd scenario!!! I definitely suggest that line of progression. You can fuck yourself up pretty easily on a tramp so even there you've got to be careful and committed.
So that was first one on an actual bike, or you did them on a bike into the pool?

I have no drama ripping a big backy on my kids tramp haha, but on a bike just seems like a whole different thing all together!

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks guys. It's a super rad feeling to set a goal and conquer your fear and let me tell you, even though it was into a bag I was still shitting bricks.

So that was first one on an actual bike, or you did them on a bike into the pool?

I have no drama ripping a big backy on my kids tramp haha, but on a bike just seems like a whole different thing all together!
Yep first time on a bike. Honestly it feels pretty similar. Initiation and commitment are the keys. But I've only landed the one so take that shit with a huge grain of salt.

Last edited:

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Holy fuck haha that's brutal. Might be worth keeping an eye on that :oops:
EDIT: Get to Hospital Now.

+1000 Monitor the fuck out of that bruise region. Heparin cream will help resolve the bruising once it stabilizes, but make sure it's not compressing a nerve pathway or other crucial body infrastructure. send a pic to your GP or whoever. Still might be worth icing it, YMMV

Last edited: