My first......

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Seriously man, that does not look ok. :eek:
I'd have a qualified medical expert (possibly two) have good look and get an MRI done.

Take it from someone who had a doctor say, "it'll be fine and heal on its own", only to find out months later I should have had surgery within 5 weeks and that the moment has passed for an optimal health outcome. So now I have to live with it.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Seriously man, that does not look ok. :eek:
I'd have a qualified medical expert (possibly two) have good look and get an MRI done.

Take it from someone who had a doctor say, "it'll be fine and heal on its own", only to find out months later I should have had surgery within 5 weeks and that the moment has passed for an optimal health outcome. So now I have to live with it.
Yeah, time to go to Hospital Emergency Department. that is rather fucking humongous.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks guys. So I've had Xrays, all bones are good. I've got an MRI scheduled for next Thrusday as I couldn't get in sooner. Even my GP who is a legend tried to get me in earlier with no Joy. I've been to my physio and we are pretty sure there is nothing too serious on there believe it or not. I agree it looks fucking terrible but you would be surprised by my range of movement etc. It's still damn sore but compared to Sunday, the day of, its a million times better. Sadly I still can't rest that side on the shitter so I can't compare with Mooreys peach but he's passed the mantle so the title is mine until someone claws it off me.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Don’t write it off. Keep an eye on that bad boy.
For sure man. I've got a pretty sick medical team in an awesome GP who is my doc, travel doc and aviation medical doc all in one who has called me every two days to check up. The other member is my Physio who is a legend and has worked on the on the French National Rugby team, Le Coq's (or whatver they call themselves) in the past and now has his own practice here in Aus.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I crashed hard on my hipbone once and had a crazy bruise that spread throughout the er, general region. Went to the doc fearing bad news and after mocking me, said the extensive coverage was nothing to worry about.

Minlak

custom titis
This in no way dethrones @moorey the location and folklore established around his bruise will far outlive the severity of this bruise.
Dare I say the Moorey bruise is in fact “Iconic” and steeped in the culture of rotorburn

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Firstly well done on progressing to actually doing it! Great courage punching through that wall of shitting bricks.

I thought my mate had the best bruise I'd ever seen crashing at Maydena but I'm pretty sure you win. His turned out to be nothing serious but it looked horrendous. As the others have said please keep an eye on that!