Mtn C run's

ecd08

Likes Dirt
hahaha whos gayden these days??????
ohh whats that james price snapped his frame nawwwwww :cool:....... yeh thats right

Faith3_Nobbi-man

Likes Dirt
Hey guys, lefty, how are you after forcing that queensland bloke to leave his gorilla print in the tree???, But that guy was f*cking tough.... he got up...

but seriously, that was realy messed up and as a reminder for everyone im going to post up the story.

Me, ECD08 and lefty were doing pushruns at coramba and we were pushing up the track just after the pallet drop and i was on the b line and hayden and matt were walking up, Then this queensland rider, (he was quick too) who i heard coming and yelled "rider fuck rider" at them and ECD got off the track behind the berm, but lefty got stuck and only got mostly off the track and the guys pedal cliped lefty in the corner and flew out into the tree right there at high speed. A damn solid thump to...

Now.. he got back up and was ok, but it could have been a very serious accident and im just reminding everyone that even on a still day, stay off the track as much as possible.... ive deciedededed that downhill is not for the braindead, therefore i should quit... haha

The guy was understandabely pissed at lefty and almost snoted him one, and probably would have if he was older.
Its ok lefty, i would have stuck up for you... untill he looked at me, then i would have ran, that guy was big...

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
what are you smoking he wouldn't have smoked me one.
The b line you were standing under the drop you just got out pretty darn quick
i was as far over as i could go
None of us even heard their car come up either
and Hayden it was my fault we were in the wrong
it was pretty friggen scary

anyway he was ok thats that we can now go ride

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Meh, what can you do? You didn't know anyone was up there and neither did he. You did your best to get out the way and he still hit you, you'll have to live with it.
It doesn't hurt to keep a gap between yourselves when pushing up and stop every minute or so and listen. That way you may avoid an accident as it is pretty tight in spots. If you have room to move, use it.

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Meh, what can you do? You didn't know anyone was up there and neither did he. You did your best to get out the way and he still hit you, you'll have to live with it.
It doesn't hurt to keep a gap between yourselves when pushing up and stop every minute or so and listen. That way you may avoid an accident as it is pretty tight in spots. If you have room to move, use it.
yeah i mean i will admit i was in the wrong but i think that i was as far as i could go and i wasn't expecting him to keep the speed that he did.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
yeah i mean i will admit i was in the wrong but i think that i was as far as i could go and i wasn't expecting him to keep the speed that he did.
In saying that, it is his safety as well as yours so maybe he could've tried to slow down. Lucky no one lost a testicle.............

chimpy

Likes Dirt
mount coramba runs

Hey guys, me and my mate were gonna go up to coramba this sunday for a day of runs, theres only 2 of us and we can shuttle about 6 bikes if we take the trailer. We were gonna see if anyone was interested in some runs other wise we will just take the bike rack.
Jack, are you still in qld this sunday? if not, meet us there :)
cheers

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Heads up! Who is up for some sections at 9am on Friday morning? You know you want to.........;)

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Heads up! Who is up for some sections at 9am on Friday morning? You know you want to.........;)
yes i know i want to
but at basketball last night dozer i landed on this other guys foot 3 minutes into the game and have most definately done some ligament damage.
im out for tomorrow and the 11th
sorry boys

forbnmad1

Likes Bikes
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!:mad: This just keeps getting worse! everyone is doing something awsome this weekend at some point and ive been invited to join in but cant cause im on FRIGGN' BREAKDOWN SERVICE FOR THE WHOLE BLOODY WEEK!!!!!!!this SUCKS big fat donkey's nuts.:mad:

ecd08

Likes Dirt
yeahhhh dhdozer. sorry i couoldnt make it up there. looks like you guys hade some fun. next time for sure i will be there. lookin forward to the 11. should have a few turn up again dozer.

DJ Dude

Likes Dirt
hey guys, got 5 of us coming down from brissie from the 1st to the 4th of may, track in good condition ? we'll pop some shovels in with us just incase anything needs a bit of repair, we are bringing down our 4x4 ute just incase the shuttle road is a bit rough