Mtn bike service - Syd North

Chris.D

Squid
Can anyone recomend a good place to get my Norco Shore3 serviced....between Nth Syd and Hornsby. I know a number of bike shops but many seem to be very clicky.....and also try real hard to push there own brand.

Im also not sure what is considered a good price for a service so any comments would be good on cost.

dottyman

Likes Dirt
Can anyone recomend a good place to get my Norco Shore3 serviced....between Nth Syd and Hornsby. I know a number of bike shops but many seem to be very clicky.....and also try real hard to push there own brand.

Im also not sure what is considered a good price for a service so any comments would be good on cost.
Charlie at Kuringgai Cycles in Hornsby is good and reasonable. Usually pretty quick too. Can tell you a few bad experiences in other stores on the north shore. Pm me if you need to know more....

Trickymac

Likes Dirt
bikebug in north sydney and in chatswood on the pac hwy the specialized shop there is good/friendly

Chris.D

Squid
Thanks for the replys, the specalized shop in chatswood is booked out till early next week but from talking to the bloke on the phone it sounds like they would be a good choice. However I wanted to have it done tomorrow so I can get the best out of my bike on the weekend....plan to have a look at OMV.

I work long hours so I cant get up to Hornsby in time for them to look this week....... so I thought I get Cranks in Chatswood to do a service tomorrow. Anyone used them?

T-Rex

Template denier
Adrian at Belrose Bikes in Forrestville is a good guy, he'll look after you.

Cranks at Chatswood was still operating last time I drove by, a mate of ours Ryan is the mechanic there, also a good guy.

Chris.D

Squid
Adrian at Belrose Bikes in Forrestville is a good guy, he'll look after you.

Cranks at Chatswood was still operating last time I drove by, a mate of ours Ryan is the mechanic there, also a good guy.
I think the guy that did the service today was Paul, he was nice and showed me a thing or two which was good. I think he was n his own today as he was the only one in the shop (morning and afternoon).