MTB Storage for home

crank1979

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I made up some wheel stands that don't hit the discs and I've screwed them onto some timber rails to keep everything sitting in line. I also have to have the bikes set at an angle to the wall to allow some space between the bikes and the benches in the garage.

You could probably make a display stand like the one in the link yourself for a bit cheaper using pvc. I can't use that style of stand because of the space issues.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I wouldn't use the T7 stand long term. It would have most of your bikes weight resting on the seat. May not be an issue, but it may mess with your seat/post/etc. You could modify your wheels based stand so that your wheel doesn't go in far snuff to damage the rotor. Zip ties and something solid ish should work.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski

Not the cheapest option at around $100 each, but leave heaps of floor space and allow you to have them up against a wall. Pretty happy with the quality for the price and it makes upstairs look like a bike shop :D

Sent from my Xperia Go using Tapatalk

morkz_media

Likes Dirt

Not the cheapest option at around $100 each, but leave heaps of floor space and allow you to have them up against a wall. Pretty happy with the quality for the price and it makes upstairs look like a bike shop :D

hey mate they look good

where did you get them from

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Cyclingdeal.com.au there's 2 options, the cheaper one goes floor to roof, the ones I got are freestanding.