MotoGP was 2020 now 2023

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I splashed out on Kayo ($25 a month, no contract) and a chromecast thing ($60)

Tonite I feast on Moto3, 2 and the Supers !!
Kayo is great. I usually opt out when the motorsport seasons finish and hop back in when they start up again. F1, WRC, MotoGP, Indycar etc.....

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I was put off by the price for a coupla years before coughing up in 2019. Might give Kayo a try if it has good coverage of some EWS/Downhill
DH still on RedBull TV which is free, EWS doesn't seem to have coverage anywhere yet

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Had to laugh at Vinalez getting upset because of Marc following him around during Qualifying.
As if anyone has never tried to hang onto Marquez's wheel to see where he's going quick.
Should be a good race!

Scotty675

Cable thief
Good mind games, it got under his skin. I can’t count how many times this has been done to Marquez though.
My Rossi pictures have to come off the wall after his efforts. I can’t look at them at the moment. As a fan retire already unfortunately, I thought he was going to be top 7 this year. The way it’s going he will be lucky to make top 17.
Horrible crash in moto 3 qualifying. Credit to them to ride after that.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Good mind games, it got under his skin. I can’t count how many times this has been done to Marquez though.
My Rossi pictures have to come off the wall after his efforts. I can’t look at them at the moment. As a fan retire already unfortunately,
It was time for Rossi to move on a few years ago and give some young kid a seat on the bike. He should have retired while he was still riding fast. Now he looks like a washed up has been. I used to be a Rossi fan but now he's just taking the piss.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I thought he rode well last year, but the bike wasn't great. This year, well with Quartararo lighting up the timing sheets every session, Vinales showing the bike has pace (despite his yo-yo performances in the session results) and Morbidelli just killing it on the 2019-spec machine - Rossi is out of excuses and looking a bit foolish now. I reckon he'll call it and finish up this year. I hope he can chance one more podium before he retires though, would be fairytale stuff to crack 200 before retirement.

FWIW I wish Vinales would either get his shit together or get dropped out of the factory team and make way for Morbidelli - that bloke deserves a factory ride, and Vinales has been way too inconsistent for years now.

Big test for Miller tonight, he very rarely finishes a race at Mugello. Needs to step up this round with a top-5 result IMO, but most importantly actually make the finish. This round could either galvanise his championship potential, or put him on the back foot again.

Scotty675

Cable thief
I would love to see Rossi take another win but even if all the stars align I just can’t see him taking another podium. It hurts but for his home gp I expected more.
Morbidelli definitely deserves the seat. He is a talent.
There is some massive talent filtering through now. If you think how young they are, quartararo,morbidelli,Miller,bagnia,Alex Marquez,Mir,binder,Marini,bastianini the list goes on. Even Zarco now back on a good bike.
Moto gp is in good hands

Based on last year I was happy to see him roll around again this year.

When he retires he deserves to do it in front of a crowd, because unlike some pro riders he really is a rider for the fans, and what he has done for MotoGP is immeasurable IMHO.

I just hope he can become more competitive this year.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
re Rossi - Wasn’t there some rumour he wanted his own team , and was denied ?
And as a Rossi fan , he is still an alien .

however for tonight , C’ monThriller Miller , just finish and you are golden .

ps , will be on Edge of seat for whole race regardless , it shaping up to be a Super Season

Scotty675

Cable thief
Rossi has had a team since 2014. Began in moto 3, progressed to moto 2 and now moto gp. Have a look around the paddock and you will be surprised by the amount of vr46 branding. He has built an empire. Not only a brilliant rider but a very smart businessman. He has mentored a lot of riders over the years