Moto GP.

bell.cameron

Likes Dirt
Marquez needs to finish 7th or better to win the championship, whats the chances of him not making it?

My bad I take it back, I thought this was the last race -.-'

Last edited:

driftking

Wheel size expert
Marquez needs to finish 7th or better to win the championship, whats the chances of him not making it?

My bad I take it back, I thought this was the last race -.-'
Haha i was confused when you posted that originally, I thought I was missing something.

Anyway.

Anyone read, seen, know about, own "Casey stoner pushing the limits"?
Saw the book but figured id see what its like before splashing the cash.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Well, it happened. Macquez did it and it's great to see. I wanted Lorenzo to win more than the rookie but wow, what a season! That's what it's all about.
I had a strange feeling that at one point Bautista was going to come along kamikaze style and wipe Marcquez out but it never eventuated. I think Rossi wanted more of a result, even to beat Marcquez would've changed things for him.

poita

Likes Dirt
Arrgh, was loving the games at the start of MotoGP but good on Jorge for putting the hammer down and winning. Bummer about Marquez, but he did win fair and square.

Moto3 was amazing, good to see Mav win after last year's issues.

bell.cameron

Likes Dirt
I think it was a good thing Lorenzo pulled away in the end, unless Marquez crashed out Pedrosa would have given up his 4th place to see Marquez take it anyway. If Lorenzo hadn't taken off, there was no way they were all going to finish that race.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
If Lorenzo hadn't taken off, there was no way they were all going to finish that race.
I agree, it was brewing into something that could have gone tits up in a hurry and we would have had a first time MotoGP winner coming from the sixth row!

driftking

Wheel size expert
That's very interesting I like that idea.
I think its great that ducati have the software and the technology to improve like that and they should be able to use it. Its good to see.How is it any different from a team designing a bike with better aero or improving their bikes in some way over the competition, with better TC software and better gearing (Yamaha last season).

I like the idea that ducati is able to really develop and push the bikes.

edit byt "i like that idea" I mean ducati going to open. Not the new category.

Last edited:

Ivan

Eats Squid
Dorna creating a new category (Factory 2) weeks before the start of the season is unbelievable, considering its supposed to be one of the most prestigious racing championships in the world.

paulb

Likes Dirt
Early last Monday morning - was night in Qatar. A good race between Marquez and Rossi, not so good for all those who fell off.

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I couldn't be bothered watching MotoGP this year at all TBH. Its a shambles.

Was super keen to check out the Moto3 and Moto2 races but then found out that Ten has fucked themselves over and sold broadcast rights to Fox. Now I refuse to give the devil spawn that is Rupert Murdoch any of my money, so what other viewing avenues are people exploring to see Jack Miller win this years Moto3 title?

russmu66

Likes Bikes
I couldn't be bothered watching MotoGP this year at all TBH. Its a shambles.

Was super keen to check out the Moto3 and Moto2 races but then found out that Ten has fucked themselves over and sold broadcast rights to Fox. Now I refuse to give the devil spawn that is Rupert Murdoch any of my money, so what other viewing avenues are people exploring to see Jack Miller win this years Moto3 title?
motogp.com ... about $150 for the year... streamed in high def.

Really hard to get interested this year with all the early races being in time zones not very friendly to our viewing hours. Looking forward to the European rounds when I can kick back on a Sunday night and watch all 3 races.
Go Jack, you good thing!

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Any one know if ten/one are replaying the last race anytime?
MOFOs only showing them once.

russmu66

Likes Bikes
Miller victorious again.

Screw the MotoGP procession... did anyone else catch the Moto3 race last night?
Jack Miller (Qlder) on a bike visibly slower in the straights to the Hondas all around him, used tenacity and sublime braking and passing skills to snatch a win. Even the commentators claimed it the best Moto3 race ever. We have a future in this sport!

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Screw the MotoGP procession... did anyone else catch the Moto3 race last night?
Jack Miller (Qlder) on a bike visibly slower in the straights to the Hondas all around him, used tenacity and sublime braking and passing skills to snatch a win. Even the commentators claimed it the best Moto3 race ever. We have a future in this sport!
Oh WTF! When was it on? I thought Channel Ten1 where screwing us with only the big race on this year. I checked program and didn't see moto 2 or 3 or replay of moto 1 anywhere.