Monster energy now in aus

what is the best flavour

• Total voters

Jarrod592

Likes Dirt
after alot of my research its finally paid off!!!

emails to coles:

Dear Jarrod

Thank you for your recent Email and for your comments regarding the availability of Monster Energy drinks.

We take all requests regarding the availability of products seriously, and accordingly have referred your enquiry to our Merchandise Department for further investigation.

They have advised that we are stocking this product in our stores.

We aim to offer customers a wide variety of quality products at competitive and products may be added or deleted according to supplier availability and customer demand. Accordingly, our product range is continually being reviewed.

We appreciate you taking the time to offer your comments and look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Yours sincerely

Katie Bryce
CUSTOMER CARE CONTACT CENTRE
then today i got this :

Good Afternoon,

It is in all of the fridges at the store, the checkouts and the wrap around fridge and also in the soft drink aisle with the rest of the energy drinks.

Yours sincerely

Katie Bryce
CUSTOMER CARE CONTACT CENTRE

Staunch

Eats Squid
I've been buying them from the sevro in Little River on the way to the You Yangs. Me and my mate found on the can that is said the Aus distributor was in Melbourne, in Lygon st. My mate went there and spoke to someone, they said since schweppes bought them out, they no longer distribute them but they would be released into supermarkets on the 12th of July.
Sounds like that's true now...

ozzy osbourne

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I havent seen it in any major supermarkets yet.
Only small buisnesses. But will be awesome when it does hit the major shops.

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys I talked to the UK distributor for HANSENS Monster Energy (the real deal) a while ago and he said importing into Aus was a fair way off yet, while Coles sometimes does have the 'asian' monster, I would be surprised if this is the real thing.

Autumn_Leaves

Likes Dirt
The best energy drink if you realy want to blow your hair back is Samheidi (think thats what its called.) the one with the skull with the top hat on. And cheeper than monster.

dhd

Downhill Direct
If you want to buy marketing, go with Monster. If you want something that actually works well try this stuff:
http://www.5hourenergy.com/

I was sick as a dog while in Vegas recently and normal energy drinks did nothing for me....Went into a health store and talked to the staff who put me onto this stuff. It really gave me a kick up the ass!

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys I talked to the UK distributor for HANSENS Monster Energy (the real deal) a while ago and he said importing into Aus was a fair way off yet, while Coles sometimes does have the 'asian' monster, I would be surprised if this is the real thing.
Have a read of the other big thread from recently - it's come in through schweppes. You will be suprized :)

hazza6542

Eats Squid
The best energy drink if you realy want to blow your hair back is Samheidi (think thats what its called.) the one with the skull with the top hat on. And cheeper than monster.
Yeah Samedi. French, right? Actually tastes alright, almost like coke, but, lighter. Mother is just cheap, and watch out for Mother. Get it in your eye, nasty stuff.
I've seen a weird kind of monster in heaps of small business's, blue or green or orange and different colours. Looks like a mouth on the front.

Rid3R13

Likes Dirt
i had some a while ago when i was in the states, there any in sydney????

Last edited:

Jarrod592

Likes Dirt
in the monster energy by the bickfords company they say it changes your piss colour! it didnt change mine..