Miles Meads Place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessebatty

Likes Dirt
Would anyone on here know how to contact miles mead?? Because my bros going up there soon and hes really keen to ride his tracks, Ive seen the tracks myself and i know where they are but in not sure how to get on to him.
PM me if youve got anyone PH number or Email, or if anyone know his FARKIN user name, Id love to have it.
Thanks Jesse.

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Would anyone on here know how to contact miles mead?? Because my bros going up there soon and hes really keen to ride his tracks, Ive seen the tracks myself and i know where they are but in not sure how to get on to him.
PM me if youve got anyone PH number or Email, or if anyone know his FARKIN user name, Id love to have it.
Thanks Jesse.
I'll have a look around for his Mobile I used to have it, but if I don't I'm pretty sure he's got his Mobile in the phone book for his business. I thought he was living in Cairns at the moment though.

Have to ask, was putting this in Race Photos an accident?

Disturbed.Rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll have a look around for his Mobile I used to have it, but if I don't I'm pretty sure he's got his Mobile in the phone book for his business. I thought he was living in Cairns at the moment though.

Have to ask, was putting this in Race Photos an accident?

He probly scrolled through the different forums and clickd on the one that siad QLD, thinking it was the Queensland watering hole one.

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well yeah thats what i was thinking actully. but i didnt think it matterd which one i put it in??
Well it's not exactly a race photo...

Couldn't find his number either sorry. Just track down the name of his landscaping business and go from there with the phone book

demo man

Used to be cool.
Well yeah thats what i was thinking actully. but i didnt think it matterd which one i put it in??
You've got over 400 posts and you still think it doesn't matter where you post things? Yes, it does matter where you post things, it matters a lot. I'll move this thread now.

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well after multiple posts about his buisness and how to get onto him, you still havn't told us what the fuck his buisness is called?
If i said "track it down", I obviously don't know "what the fuck" its called do I :rolleyes:

And for the record, I made ONE post about it before that, not multiple. Piss off and go play in Sydney city or something. I guess your custom title about "knowing nothing" really is right huh.Dickhead

mongoosedh

Banned
Yer I try and live up to it. :rolleyes:

I am also interested in having a ride up there sometime in the future. How are we suppost to look his buisness up in the phone book? Huh? It goes in alphabetical order of the BUISNESS name...Not the owners.

And yes I am just picking an e-fight because I'm bored.

EDIT:
II don't I'm pretty sure he's got his Mobile in the phone book for his business.
Thats one I say one!

Just track down the name of his landscaping business and go from there with the phone book
Thats two I say two young mister!

Define: Multiple; One or more.

Go play dolly with your sister.

Last edited:

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yer I try and live up to it. :rolleyes:

I am also interested in having a ride up there sometime in the future. How are we suppost to look his buisness up in the phone book? Huh? It goes in alphabetical order of the BUISNESS name...Not the owners.

And yes I am just picking an e-fight because I'm bored.

EDIT:

Thats one I say one!

Thats two I say two young mister!

Define: Multiple; One or more.

Go play dolly with your sister.
Your a dickhead. Your arguments aren't even worth my time.

Not to mention I was trying to helping someone and you've picked a pointless E-Fight and made a dick of yourself :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.