Meet The Farkers - #68 Plow King

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok, so here's another! Each interview is meant to be personal, so I tried to incorporate a few...'different' questions that suited Mr King's personality.

Without further ado!

Plow King, tell us a bit about yourself.

This is hard. I never actually thought answering these questions was that hard when I wrote/stole them from POSM/Sam and Dozer. Anyway.

Age : 20.5 (I feel old. I joined this site when I was 14/15. That’s depressing Lol
Hair colour : Brownish
Eye Colour : Blue
Favourite colour : Orange - funnily enough I don't own anything that's orange.

If I were a fish, what brand/type of breakfast cereal would I hate the most: Well I guess i would dislike weetbix because I couldn't injest them cos they're not exactly small. however thinking about it they would break down in water so I could injest them. So I guess if I were a fish I'd have no beef with Weetbix.Also they would sink so I wouldn't have to worry about getting attacked by seaguls in heat. So it'd have to be something large but somewhat solid that wouldn't break down. Let's just say crunchy nut clusters. I provide a community service. If you run out of fish food and you only have cereal. You can safely drop afew weetbix instead of pissing your fish off by feeding it cruchy nut clusters.

Favourite smurf?

Smurfette - She's hot.

Fat-ness Pic

Favourite brand of heater?

I'm not going to deny that our RIO puts up a strong fight but the gas powered Rinnai in the lounge is the shit. I guess the Rinnai takes it out quite convinsingly.

Favourite shaped fruit?

I guess apple has it's benefits being a sphere (I,e easy to throw at enemies/goats), but chick's can't eat apples as sexily as they can banana's. so I think banana's take it out quite convinsingly

What do you do for a living?

At the moment I’m working for a community centre in the ghettttooooo. But it’s not too bad. I’m kinda’ the do it all guy at the moment so work’s never really tedious and repetative. Started off mowing lawns, then moved onto team leader then managing the whole thing whilst my boss was away, now I’m somehow in charge of the accounts. There’s always something happening which is a plus. Mowing lawns is a long way from my Digital media diploma. Lol

Any party stories you want to tell?

Not really. Most involve Fugly chicks and booze. I’m sure multiple members of the site will be able to regail my storys to you guys. I sure as f**k hope they don’t tho’.

Ok onto riding, what do you ride?

As of the weekend I don’t have a bike : ( sigh. But I guess I’m a DH’r at heart. Not a very good one but I enjoy it so that’s all that matters I guess. I recently had a 4x bike (for all of a week) and I took that out to the homebush 4x track and that was an absolute blast it just rolls/manualed over everything effortlessly. Was kinda’ cool to just flow around the track rather than hitting every rock on the track. Lol.

So with a username like Plow King...I guess you’ve had more than one decent off? Or are you just being modest?

Errr. Not really I’ve been really lucky to be honest. I’ve had the usual stitches and a concusion but that’s nothing compared to most. I think hthe name refers to my lack of riding talent/questionable line choices.

DH Racing Pic

You’ve just recently put up a few posts about your Suby needing a new engine, for those that don’t follow the Project Car thread please elaborate and tell us what this means for your current riding situation.

Yeah, kind of annoying but it’s not the end of the world. I just sold my bike to pay for it all, I didnt really have to, I could of got a loan but I absolutely hate being in debt. (God help me when I get a mortgage) I’ve got the money saved to get my car sorted so Maybe in the next month or so I will be cruising around on a DH Bike again

How long have you been riding for?

Nothing imparticular got me into it,. When I was 13 odd I picked up a Schwinn mesa XC bike and I rode that most weekends to it’s death. Then in late 2004 I picked up an norco havoc which I rode the absolute wheels off. I rode the norco with a bunch of mates from school. During that time I found this site n’ met a heap of awesome people. Soon after I picked up a norco atomik and got into DH racing – Met more awesome people. Sold that and got a IH Sunday. Then started up the WTSFLC – Met a bunch of awesome people then built up my retardedly light Norco Team DH. Sold that to pay for my car. Got that paid off then bought a 4x IH azure and my engine is gone : ( so I sold that but. I’ll have something new and cheap soon. :D

Where would you like to go riding above all else?

Have a guess :p

Any other hobbies take up your time these days?

Not really. I’d love to get into rallying. Kinda’ concidering buying an excel, fixing it up and entering it into the NSW Excel rally series So see how we go.

Biggest celebrity crush?

Alba... Actually.... Is smurfette concidered a celebrity?

A while ago you were known for a unique sense of humour and posting what you, uh...truly thought. Conforming these days?

Lol. I think most people got sick of my bad/random sense of humour and no-one really appreciated my randomness. I really wish I had the same whit as the likes of S, daever, Tu plang etc but I just don’t. So people got sick of it so I conformed to piss less people off. Lol

Goon or Passion Pop?

Neither. I don’t really drink at all these days. I got over the whole partying/drinking till you cant drink no’ more thing. It’s fun for a while but you realise how much money/time/weekends you waste and feel like shit. It doesn’t really achieve anything. Give me a can of coke anyday.

Smashing Pumpkins or The Pharcyde?

Smashing Pumpkins

You used to post up a few video’s that were quite good to watch, why’d you stop?

Just lack of time/Lack of bikes/Lack of inspiration.

Cool Scrubbing Pic

What is the WTSFLC thread? Why is it so big and WTF does WTSFLC stand for?

Lol. Basically WTSFLC stands for – Way too sexy for lycra crew. Don’t ask how it ended up being called that, I was in one of my drunken creative moods. I’m not sure how it got so big. Basically there were a bunch of us riding each weekend - Jase, Al, Tai, Mark, Greg, Will, Mike and Myself. Probably afew others sorry if I’ve forgotten you. We were organising it all via PM’s and it became abit of a faff’ so we created a thread. It’s a rather brilliant thread. The thread is almost on par in terms of terribleness as the Yup boys thread. But yeah, If you’re ever feeling game for a ride jump in there and suss something out with the guys! You can come on one of you rides and experience the standard shit that occurs. They truely are a great bunch of guys! (Can you feel the love?)

Plow King Ya'll!

simmooo!

Likes Dirt
The picture of plow king scrubbing was my favourite out of all the pics..

edit- now that foxy put those other pictures up my post doesn't really work :(

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
thats the Plow I remember ... :p

He taughted me all my plowing and my special Sam dedicated line choices ... not to mention my ingrish.

Anybody that would share his 500ml water in a 40 degree day doing push runs, whilst you have a hocking lurgy is somebody you always want to ride with ... presuming he has a bike and stops blow shit up and actually wants to ride somewhere other then Trule ... Lazy Kent ! :cool:

Sam.

Eats Squid
Hi, I'm Pinned. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SCRUB EEEEET and SNAKES ON A PLANE! I'm a little teapot! So many memories... Best race weekend there ever was that one!

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lol, PlowKing is certainly a name that seems to stand out on the forum here so about time!
Ahh come on 20 is young, 30 is getting old;)

Dobbo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Seems like Plow is living on past glories.
Car.....pffffttt, bum a lift with Jase. :).

Last edited: