Man Space / Bike Shed Layout

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Steady racks. Front wheel up and on, rack then swings sideways.

Dont know what room you have but this will get them off the floor if you have height and wall space.
The head office is round the corner from mine so see them a lot. They do take up a bit of floor space though. I have a kegerator I might get rid of that I could maybe use for a couple of bikes though

I still like those pedal mounts, CyclingDeal still does a similar one
Buy BIKEHAND Bike Bicycle Cycling Pedal Wall Mount Hangers for Road, MTB or Hybrid Bikes | CD (cyclingdeal.com.au)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
When we stayed in Cascade House in Derby in November, the 2 bike rooms had 8 of these in each room. I would mount them as high as possible and not worry about rolling the bikes on.

Plenty of options out there and many different price points.

Just get the Lift 4000, its the deluxe version of the 400 ;)

maxresdefault.jpg

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
When we stayed in Cascade House in Derby in November, the 2 bike rooms had 8 of these in each room. I would mount them as high as possible and not worry about rolling the bikes on.

Plenty of options out there and many different price points.

Just get the Lift 4000, its the deluxe version of the 400 ;)

View attachment 399295
I have those speaker stands in my study...

MasterOfReality

After forever
Mine is due for a proper sorting out - I have just filled it with stuff wherever it would fit.

It does the job but not 100% happy with it though.

dazz

Downhill Dazz
Here's the state of my shed...
1683507004406.png

1683507097130.png

It let's plenty of natural light in, but security and keeping things dry are not it's strong points right now. Roof will go in this week with any luck.

Yard is a mess at the moment with ret wall drainage, stormwater, and services all going in. Of course Ballarat weather is making things 'fun'.
1683507300203.png
1683507331000.png
1683507357192.png