Little Things You Love

ChopSticks

Banned
The deposit i put on the yetti ;)
:first: respect restored :p

I cant believe all the shit you're getting from the guys.... dw they are just jealous!
I demo'd one for 30mins when my cousin was looking for car..... great little ride! (test cars always seem faster? and seem to lose traction off the lights all the time?...... or is it just me? :p hahaha)

camoshop

Banned
this is a LTIL. Freaking amazing. Are you a tattoo artist or an artist interested in tattoos?
thanks man, no not a tattoo artist, I'm a textile graphic designer/artist and illustrator with a shit load of tattoos ;) i'll be making prints of this in the near future :)

mitchy_

Llama calmer
Mazda 6's are great cars. my mum loves hers... :pound:

C63 and mazda 6 aren't even remotely close however. nor even the same price bracket...?

wombat

Lives in a hole
LTIL: As above...
LTIH: Having the second season of Danger 5 "on hold" due to the current Middle East Situation... Good one SBS...
Tell me about it. Also not cheering that Pierre had to get recast, but maybe it will be awesome.

On a related note, I got a message from my brother yesterday. Seems he made an impromptu trip to comicon, and got to wear the actual colonel's head. Very jelly.

stirk

Burner
Riding up my local BIG hill called Bees Nest Hill. Normally only ever ride down but took the challenge on and won!

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
shit tits mcgee moorey

I love knowing that after a good long time away off the bike and forum I can come back and rest assured some where some one is still being told to eat a bag of dicks by moorey (or moree, I cant remember its been a while, cocaine is one hell of a drug!)

Last edited:

rone

Eats Squid
I love knowing that after a good long time away off the bike and forum I can come back and rest assured some where some one is still being told to eat a bag of dicks by moorey (or moree, I cant remember its been a while, cocaine is one hell of a drug!)
Took time off for puberty, did you?

Bjorn

Likes Dirt
LTIL Back on the bike a week and a half post knee reconstruction. It may have only been on the trainer and it may have only been 6 minutes, but dammit I was riding my bike.